Cardiff Gate

First time in here…

Who did they get to mark out the lorry bays, Mr Magoo using a Routemaster as a width guide?

Similar to Michelwood and Wetherby then :slight_smile:

claretmatt:
First time in here…

Who did they get to mark out the lorry bays, Mr Magoo using a Routemaster as a width guide?

They’ve made them that narrow to make it more difficult for the diesel thieves. :wink:

Here’s a quick tip for parking on the slope…

I sat and watched a foreign driver one day. He placed 2 rolled up straps on the floor and one on the top. When he’d finished driving one wheel onto the straps he looked at me, smiled and gestured a pillow with his hands.

Ha, ha, he’d just levelled his cab for a more comfortable night. He got a huge smile from me and a big thumbs up lol.

Darby Flyer:

I sat and watched a foreign driver one day. He placed 2 rolled up straps on the floor and one on the top. When he’d finished driving one wheel onto the straps he looked at me, smiled and gestured a pillow with his hands.

Ha, ha, he’d just levelled his cab for a more comfortable night. He got a huge smile from me and a big thumbs up lol.

Are you thinking of Cardiff West?

claretmatt:

Darby Flyer:

Are you thinking of Cardiff West?

Or Magor.