Card Reader.

The shifts are so short during the week that actually a day off could end up being close to 45 hours rest. I would specify Wednesdays off and that you must get 45 off between Tuesday and Thursday shifts. Potentially you could then work 6 days every week. Why you would want to I don’t know, but there you go.

Noremac:
The shifts are so short during the week that actually a day off could end up being close to 45 hours rest. I would specify Wednesdays off and that you must get 45 off between Tuesday and Thursday shifts. Potentially you could then work 6 days every week. Why you would want to I don’t know, but there you go.

I know what you mean but the days In the week could be any,like this week,I did sat,sun,had mon & Tuesday off & worked wed thurs,finished Thursday at 20.15,I’ll start sat at 7ish am on sat,I’ll also do sun mon probably tues then Wednesday

164480:
I know what you mean but the days In the week could be any,like this week,I did sat,sun,had mon & Tuesday off & worked wed thurs,finished Thursday at 20.15,I’ll start sat at 7ish am on sat,I’ll also do sun mon probably tues then Wednesday

What do you mean the days in the week could be any? You are giving any 3 from 5 availability, except you can’t actually do that if you are working weekends. If they say you are working Thursday, Friday and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, you can’t do that so no the days can’t be any.

Grow a backbone and give 4 days availability and if not accepted tell them where they can shove their 4 hour shifts.

Last weekend I did sat & sun full days,had mon tues off so I had more than a 45 hour rest,I’ve done wed 3pm to 20.15 & same thurs,then I’m going to be doing sat & sun which I’ve had a reduced break thurs 20.15 to 07.30 sat of 35h 15m,so I should be able to work Monday tues wed,then have next Thursday Friday off which will be another 45+hours.surely that should be fine.

Well I’ve got the card reader but not getting on with it :cry:

164480:

I was wondering if the Zoweetek would work with techo cards, was tempted to get one as they are cheaper but decided to be safe.

Macski:

164480:

I was wondering if the Zoweetek would work with techo cards, was tempted to get one as they are cheaper but decided to be safe.

Sorry,the card reader works fine,it’s the card reader app I can’t get on with,I’m trying the Tachogram app now as it also works on iOS so I’ve sent the tablet back.