Card Reader

Looking for a card reader that’ll save me carrying laptop with me. Anyone know of any readers that’ll fit this criteria?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Hi Eddie,

Try this one ,https://www.novadata.co.uk/userdata/PRODPIC-574.jpg,

Hope this helps.

seriousjohn:
Hi Eddie,

Try this one ,https://www.novadata.co.uk/userdata/PRODPIC-574.jpg,

Hope this helps.

Thats the kinda thing I’m looking for

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I want to sling shot on this question, kind of off topic but not.

If I was to buy one of those grey plastic ■■■■ things they use, at 30GBP, what kind of software could i personally use at home?

tommymanc:

If I was to buy one of those grey plastic [zb] things they use, at 30GBP, what kind of software could i personally use at home?

Basically any Tacho analysis as the card reader only inputs records into the software

I use tachomaster at a quid a week to keep an eye on hours etc

For £4 suits me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcgpx:

tommymanc:

If I was to buy one of those grey plastic [zb] things they use, at 30GBP, what kind of software could i personally use at home?

Basically any Tacho analysis as the card reader only inputs records into the software

I use tachomaster at a quid a week to keep an eye on hours etc

For £4 suits me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea im not paying for software, if i dont or can avoid it, is there any free options or even better opensource options?

[/quote]
Yea im not paying for software, if i dont or can avoid it, is there any free options or even better opensource options?
[/quote]
We really should pay for intellectual property!
Poor old Elton johns estimated worth is only £350,000,000 and Paul McCartney has to make ends meet with only an estimated £820,000,000!
Just think how comfortable these people would be if everybody payed for their work? Same goes for hard done to software developers [emoji57]

nomiS36:

[/quote]
We really should pay for intellectual property!
Poor old Elton johns estimated worth is only £350,000,000 and Paul McCartney has to make ends meet with only an estimated £820,000,000!
Just think how comfortable these people would be if everybody payed for their work? Same goes for hard done to software developers [emoji57]
[/quote]