Card holder anybody?

So, i have my driving licence, my cpc card, my digital tacho card, and my hiab licence card. Is there anything avaliable for us drivers to keep them all together in?

Im not a fan of putting them all in my wallet with my bank card etc.

Dan

Slot two of the digi tacho is a good hiding place for those… :stuck_out_tongue:

Aldi plastic bag :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Make sure you have no holes :wink: :wink:

Ash tray ?

Sandwich box with your grub and a tissue to get the jam off :unamused:

Plenty of card wallets knocking about on Flea bay…

amazon.co.uk/Hazard-Badger-L … B00889AU64
I have one of these (changed the bit of string for a better lanyard tho).
Very useful for digi, dqc, mywaitrose (for the free coffee!) and my work security pass.

I’ve got two twin card holders off of eBay on a clip on my belt.
Has work ID, licence, DCPC and tachograph card.

Bum Bag :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I use my car service wallet has space for cards.a5 size neat

I have a separate wallet that I keep mine in

If they bring any more cards out, I’m going for a 32inch suitcase on wheels!
Honestly though I’ve been looking for something like the Amazon one for ages. I want something to keep my tacho, licence, dcpc, and fuel card together. I have a metal card holder for now but the slots break easily. At least on a lanyard, they’re always round yer neck. Card holders fall out of your pocket or get lost at the bottom of the blue lagoon (my bag). God knows how women go on in their handbags,its bad enough in my work bag. Lol

martin2410:
Honestly though I’ve been looking for something like the Amazon one for ages. I want something to keep my tacho, licence, dcpc, and fuel card together. I have a metal card holder for now but the slots break easily. At least on a lanyard, they’re always round yer neck. Card holders fall out of your pocket or get lost at the bottom of the blue lagoon (my bag). God knows how women go on in their handbags,its bad enough in my work bag. Lol

Though I’m also considering this
ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516lqTDkmzL.jpg

I’ve got a bunch of Digicard holders from Tachodisc hung on a lanyard.

I have a "large mans wallet " bought from Boots a few christmas ago in black it is the length of your old paper licence also has slots for cards has a pen holder in also a slot where I have my ADR licence

Wait a few weeks & they will be back in Boots not very expensive

AlltypeArocs:
So, i have my driving licence, my cpc card, my digital tacho card, and my hiab licence card. Is there anything avaliable for us drivers to keep them all together in?

Im not a fan of putting them all in my wallet with my bank card etc.

Dan

You have a Bank Card?

One of these they hold 4 cards and come in pretty colours :laughing: :laughing:

ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Leather-O … 1548305664

martin2410:

martin2410:

amazon.co.uk/Lampa-organizer … +organiser

martin2410:

martin2410:

amazon.co.uk/Lampa-organizer … +organiser