Caravan freedom

One making a break for freedom, at least.

bristolpost.co.uk/news/loca … st-8441231

I have served some time on recovery and feel for the guy, hope no blood was spilled. No one I know likes a caravan job. Loading them on a tilt and slide bed is a handful. I would assume here the car is the casualty and the caravan was going to get coupled on the truck after.

Might be a case for choc the wheels and apply the brake before popping that ball hitch off, just in case.

Lolol

Weird how it was facing the other way, unless it manged to turn round somehow.

If you prefer it on you tube ( I couldn’t get the newspaper to play the video)
youtu.be/jeF461RWPko

GORDON 50:
Weird how it was facing the other way, unless it manged to turn round somehow.

If one wheel was on the grass the other on the road, would that cause it to spin by itself.

Shocking journalism not being able to tell the difference between a police officer (yellow coat, white hat) running after the caravan and the recovery eejit dressed in orange.

If I was…

The recovery operator, I’d be on to my solicitors looking for a PTSD damage claim.

Not sure what the copper or who ever it was running behind it was hoping to achieve.
Personally don’t know why they didn’t use a stinger as it stops cars so should surely stop a caravan

Made me think of shaun the sheep. :laughing:

peterm:

In what way exactly? :open_mouth: :confused: :unamused: :laughing:

Beau Nydel:

peterm:

In one of the films, a caravan runs away with the farmer inside it.

peterm:

Beau Nydel:

peterm:

In one of the films, a caravan runs away with the farmer inside it.

Yer tis
youtube.com/watch?v=PBK2_-09nm4

Just worries me when people say they are thinking about sheep without saying why :wink:

I’m in Australia, but I’m thinking of coming back and settling in Wales. :slight_smile:

peterm:
I’m in Australia, but I’m thinking of coming back and settling in Wales. :slight_smile:

Un Zud’s closer. :wink:

Star down under.:

peterm:

The sheep tend to run away over there.

peterm:

Star down under.:

peterm:

The sheep tend to run away over there.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: