car windscreen problems

my windscreen as gone white its as if its been bleached,its only where the wipers go over the windsceen ,ive tried allsorts of things to get it off but its not having it,its bad but i dont really want to throw a brick at it a claim off the insurance,with my luck the brick will bounce off the roof and dint the roof,ive tried vinegar,tcut,glass cleaner ,has anybody got any ideas its sending me barmy :frowning: :frowning:

seth 70:
my windscreen as gone white its as if its been bleached,its only where the wipers go over the windsceen ,ive tried allsorts of things to get it off but its not having it,its bad but i dont really want to throw a brick at it a claim off the insurance,with my luck the brick will bounce off the roof and dint the roof,ive tried vinegar,tcut,glass cleaner ,has anybody got any ideas its sending me barmy :frowning: :frowning:

forget the brick find a few feathers and a bit of road kill , knock it with a hammer then rub a bit of the R K into it and the feathers then ring auto glass :wink: :wink:

Water has got between the 2 sheets of glass somehow and the water has misted up on the plastic sheet in the middle (hence the name laminated)

Just throw pebble at it hard enough it i the drivers vision :wink:

georgy:
Water has got between the 2 sheets of glass somehow and the water has misted up on the plastic sheet in the middle (hence the name laminated)

Its on the outside m8,its only were the wipers clear the windscreen,its like some sort of chemical has dyed it , :frowning: ive got good screenwash in the bottal ,that dosent shift it either,i dont want to brick it but i think thats the only way forward :cry:

seth 70:

georgy:

Its on the outside m8,its only were the wipers clear the windscreen,its like some sort of chemical has dyed it , :frowning: ive got good screenwash in the bottal ,that dosent shift it either,i dont want to brick it but i think thats the only way forward :cry:

have you tried petrol

followed by matches :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Try petrol or thinners. Or a razorblade… you cant scratch it if your careful

Petrol won’t work I doubt it’s to oily you want alcohol wipes or a bit of vodka if you don’t mind wasting some.

Put a picture up so we can see. could also try t cut or a harsh car polish…

georgy:
Put a picture up so we can see. could also try t cut or a harsh car polish…

I havent sussed out how to put pictures on yet ,ive tried t cut ,dunt work ,its like ive had adblue in my wash bottle ,it wont scratch off either ,it cant be in my wash bottle because the paintworks ok , :frowning: :frowning:

Have you tried cleaning your spectacles , i once had part of a cornflake follow me around for a couple of days , there it was in front of me all day :blush: :blush:

Ive called in at the local valeting place and they reckon the place where i take my car to be washed have put the prewash stuff on and it was too strong so its bleached the screen,theres no point taking it back to the iraknipudlians who run the carwash they will just shrug their shoulders,its getting the hammer and screw driver treatment :wink:

seth 70:
Ive called in at the local valeting place and they reckon the place where i take my car to be washed have put the prewash stuff on and it was too strong so its bleached the screen,theres no point taking it back to the iraknipudlians who run the carwash they will just shrug their shoulders,its getting the hammer and screw driver treatment :wink:

chip chip ping then
:smiley: