Car transporters

Robspils:
Started training today

Best of luck with it mate.

Cheers

£600 per week in the 70’s your on drugs.

Dieseldog66:

Not sure about the 70’s but a mate of mine who was on for Abbey Hill in the 80’s (shortly before he got banned :smiley: ) reckoned 50k per annum was easily achievable.

the maoster:

Dieseldog66:

Not sure about the 70’s but a mate of mine who was on for Abbey Hill in the 80’s (shortly before he got banned :smiley: ) reckoned 50k per annum was easily achievable.

Like Toleman’s in the 80’s you could get that. Easily achievable■■? Only if you put the hours in and had your wheels turning. You could earn good money but it wouldn’t just drop in your lap, to earn good you had to work bloody hard. The piece the Sun ran on us when we had our dispute stated that we were on a grand a week basically for turning up to work!

mikeshe:
The piece the Sun ran on us when we had our dispute stated that we were on a grand a week basically for turning up to work!

That’s the Sun for you - a lying, corrupt, anti-working man rag then, and an even bigger, lying, even more corrupt, still totally anti-working man piece of filth now. How any working person can buy that pile shi-ite is beyond me. I wouldn’t even wipe my arse with it, in case I caught something off it.

sonofjamie:

mikeshe:
The piece the Sun ran on us when we had our dispute stated that we were on a grand a week basically for turning up to work!

That’s the Sun for you - a lying, corrupt, anti-working man rag then, and an even bigger, lying, even more corrupt, still totally anti-working man piece of filth now. How any working person can buy that pile shi-ite is beyond me. I wouldn’t even wipe my arse with it, in case I caught something off it.

+1

mikeshe:

sonofjamie:

mikeshe:

+1

+2…worded perfectly, but the same applies to most of the other rags too, The Mail in particular.