Car Transporter`s

I went for an interview this morning for the position of a class one recovery driver with the AA, this was to collect vehicles from all over Europe, I turned it down mainly becouse I have had enough of European work and frankly getting on a bit to do that now a days, but it was not just the fact of Euro work, when Isaw the trailer it was really NOT what I expected, the configuration of this thing was mind blowing, and I for one will now have a little more respect for these guys, it is like doing a Rubix cube trying to load these, and knowing my luck I would do more damage than good, probably squash a few as well.
But hey they have taken me on as a Motorcycle recovery driver with a transit van working inside the M25 all over London, that`ll do me thank you very much.

Do you know if they are still looking for drivers?

Good to hear you got sorted :slight_smile: Say hello if you see me anytime :laughing:

SHUCKS :blush: :blush: ALL IN A DAYS WORK :laughing: :laughing: .
seriously though,i do honestly think there are harder haulage jobs out there!

buck73:
seriously though,i do honestly think there are harder haulage jobs out there!

You are so right there buck73, why do you think i drive a transporter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hptruck:
I went for an interview this morning for the position of a class one recovery driver with the AA, this was to collect vehicles from all over Europe, I turned it down mainly becouse I have had enough of European work and frankly getting on a bit to do that now a days, but it was not just the fact of Euro work, when Isaw the trailer it was really NOT what I expected, the configuration of this thing was mind blowing, and I for one will now have a little more respect for these guys, it is like doing a Rubix cube trying to load these, and knowing my luck I would do more damage than good, probably squash a few as well.
But hey they have taken me on as a Motorcycle recovery driver with a transit van working inside the M25 all over London, that`ll do me thank you very much.

Hmmm…
Ontime Auto have the contract for AA Recovery in Europe.
The AA do not have any multi deck car transporters.