Car transporter companys old and new

OZ motor but must have been a handful in the 60’s early 70’s? And I wonder if it had the standard BMC six pot?

Quite a bit of ingenious engineering going on

From a different angle.
Oily

NZ-Leyland-MIni-Carrier.jpg

IMG_3616 (1).JPG

joeshell:

Can’t be many run that low with 10 on. Is that a Kassbohrer?

colinwallace1:

joeshell:

Can’t be many run that low with 10 on. Is that a Kassbohrer?

Looks like a ROLFO to me

They were all Kassbohrers,its all he would buy,nice outfits to drive
e=“robthedog”]

colinwallace1:

joeshell:
[attachment=0]IMG_3616 (1).JPG[/attachment

One of quite a few 12 car multi collection head scratchers over the time I was with SMA, had to give it up now as the ticker doesn’t like the dvla and the dvla don’t like my ticker anymore.

Air on the front axle which a lot hated but it never bothered me. LK60 AUN based at Birtley.

Another ten mile walk around several dealers for this lot, by the last collection I really couldn’t be fussed to move anything so it was going on regardless.

Gouls:
Another ten mile walk around several dealers for this lot, by the last collection I really couldn’t be fussed to move anything so it was going on regardless.

Good loads on there. At least you got the high ones at the right time(4th?). Looked at some quotes to buy a new Transporter Engineering super structure, with Scania or Daf under it.
Thought of borrowing money put me off, so stuck with my old Rolfo.
Don’t miss walking around the likes of BCA Blackbushe for 3 hours gathering up a full load. Flat batteries, out of fuel etc.
Cheers. Colin.

colinwallace1:

Gouls:

Good loads on there. At least you got the high ones at the right time(4th?). Looked at some quotes to buy a new Transporter Engineering super structure, with Scania or Daf under it.
Thought of borrowing money put me off, so stuck with my old Rolfo.
Don’t miss walking around the likes of BCA Blackbushe for 3 hours gathering up a full load. Flat batteries, out of fuel etc.
Cheers. Colin.

Last two loads I did at Blackbushe were chalk and cheese, one lot I had to pukk myself, the next they were throwing them at me quicker than I could count them. Bedford became the real stinker. DVLA put paid to all that for me though thanks to the ticker problems., 10 years on handball feed deliveries probably didn’t help either.

Bedford was a nightmare, bad enough when it was in the town, how they managed to make it so awkward at the new site is a mystery.
All the auction sites are bad though, never enough room for transporters and nobody making even the slightest attempt at marshalling, so platers and puddle jumpers abandoned where full size wagons should be, just like MSA truck parks.
Don’t miss any of it.

YMDhhJ46.jpg not my picture.

Oh dear.

I’m new here, found you when looking for info on Hoyner and carrimores. I hauled cars here in the US for 15 years before retirement in 2014. My Flickr pages have thousands of car carrier photos. Here’s one that I think was British. Anybody kmow anything about it?
Scania 81 by ■■■■ Copello, on Flickr

uscarhauler:
I’m new here, found you when looking for info on Hoyner and carrimores. I hauled cars here in the US for 15 years before retirement in 2014. My Flickr pages have thousands of car carrier photos. Here’s one that I think was British. Anybody kmow anything about it?
Scania 81 by ■■■■ Copello, on Flickr

Welcome uscarhauler the Hoynor trailer company morphed into this
hunwick-transporter.com/about.html
I have had a look at your flickr collection a few times and quite impressive it is.
Oily

Leeming Bar May 2019.
Oily

A66 October 2019 heading west of Stainmore.
Oily

Leeming Bar May 2019.
Oily

12 up on the A96 at Inverness May 2018.
Oily

Was (is) it Hoyner or Hoynor? Can anyone identify the trailer I posted above.