Car prices

Have they gone through the roof , daughter is looking to change her fiesta St2 , we were looking at st3 but ford have brought out a St 200 limited edition , £20,000 :exclamation: :exclamation: , for a fiesta , salesman just went on about forget the price :open_mouth: you can have it on a pcp for xyz , no I pay cash , I’m just wondering have they hiked the price of cars and got away with it by not quoting price , just how much per month .
Or am I behind the times , just £20,000 for a fiesta , be it a St, ltd edition seems crazy

Well don’t pay it then! 20 grand would buy you an awful lot of pre loved RS4 for example. Hell you’d even pick up an excellent used Aston Martin for that. I realise that you don’t want to pay £20k in the first place, but even half of that amount will get you some quality second hand motoring.

It’s obvious that they’ll make up for the discounting on the ones with the wrong spec,especially diesels,by maximising the profit margin on the specs that are more in demand.On that note I’d guess there’s no discounting on a Mustang either. :bulb:

This is out of date but shows that general rule.

telegraph.co.uk/motoring/col … -Ford.html

the maoster:
Well don’t pay it then! 20 grand would buy you an awful lot of pre loved RS4 for example. Hell you’d even pick up an excellent used Aston Martin for that. I realise that you don’t want to pay £20k in the first place, but even half of that amount will get you some quality second hand motoring.

It’s not my money moaster , it’s the daughters , I’m just going along to advise her , I just find 20,000 for a fiesta crazy , she did look at a Audi s1 , but that was even more , but a step up in quality , rs4 is going a bit over the top ,she frightens her mum in her St :wink: :laughing:

Carryfast:
It’s obvious that they’ll make up for the discounting on the ones with the wrong spec,especially diesels,by maximising the profit margin on the specs that are more in demand.On that note I’d guess there’s no discounting on a Mustang either. :bulb:

This is out of date but shows that general rule.

telegraph.co.uk/motoring/col … -Ford.html

Articles very interesting but I assume if we go through drive the deal we would have to sell her present car , they wouldn’t do p/ Ex :question: , she likes mustang but she’s quite small so fiesta is more her size , she was hoping they’d bring out a rs fiesta not a st200( very little difference to standard ) ,

Got her a white fiesta st3 , brand new 17 k and got good trade in for her st2 , and as she said shhhh dad it’s my car and I’m happy :laughing: