Car flips on bridge

albion1971:
Some drivers need more patience.

When Tom and Doris pull out infront and do the rolling road block thing?
Doing 35 in a 60?
When they make parking their Nissan Micra between two spaces look like the Titanic manoeuvring?
When they take out a shop window because an automatic car is so hard to understand?

Never seen a bridge that opens like that!

My grandad never had an accident, however, he caused loads!!
In the end, the family got together and begged him to stop driving, which he did.

looks like there’s no hope for me then nathan , 71 now and i pull a wobble box in summer . having said that her indoors says i drive like a loony when i pass those big annoying juggernauty things , and those nasty tippers that spray crap all over my nice shiny car . cheers , dave

Muckaway:

albion1971:
Some drivers need more patience.

When Tom and Doris pull out infront and do the rolling road block thing?
Doing 35 in a 60?
When they make parking their Nissan Micra between two spaces look like the Titanic manoeuvring?
When they take out a shop window because an automatic car is so hard to understand?

You sound a little bit unreasonable.Yes older people tend to drive at lower speeds but to be honest I have never seen any doing 35 in a 60.Maybe 45 but remember even if they do 35 they are quite entitled to do so.
If that does happen you just have to be patient and wait for a safe opportunity to overtake and not be aggressive like so many.
Some definitely should not be on the road but most are as safe if not safer than drivers far younger than them.
Young drivers can be lethal as well but again not all.
What about the ones in between? Quite a lot of them are far from perfect!

As a matter of interest what age is classed as middle aged these days, and how old are the "older"drivers?

…she would of made it if she was driving an orange 69 Dodge Charger !! :stuck_out_tongue:

She would have cleared the bridge and gone on her merry way if the bridge was designed like a normal opening bridge, square edges instead of that sail design :smiley:

My guess it’s a motorbility car

Waco:
She would have cleared the bridge and gone on her merry way if the bridge was designed like a normal opening bridge, square edges instead of that sail design :smiley:

My guess it’s a motorbility car

+1

Don’t you mean was :smiley: