Car driving instructor learns to drive Hgv

Thought this might help people …youtu.be/jskILbZoI9M

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Already seen it. I agree with a lot of his stuff he says tbh on a lot of his videos. But he also does come across a bit full of himself at times too.

Fancy a driving instructor failing his HGV test, that’s a little embarrassing IMHO when he berates other people’s driving. Just goes to show really.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

“Teachers don’t make the best students.”

It’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance. He needs to slow down a little.

Can we please make it an immediate and automatic 1 year jail term for any cyclist/motorcyclist that tries to pass down the left side?! FFS. It’s bad enough when they do it and I’m in my tiny car. :unamused:

simcor:
Already seen it. I agree with a lot of his stuff he says tbh on a lot of his videos. But he also does come across a bit full of himself at times too.

Fancy a driving instructor failing his HGV test, that’s a little embarrassing IMHO when he berates other people’s driving. Just goes to show really.

He hasn’t posted any videos in regard to failing a test, as of yesterday I don’t think he has taken it yet.

Edit…I have just checked and he passed first time a few weeks ago with a couple of minors. Not too shabby.

shullbit:

simcor:

He hasn’t posted any videos in regard to failing a test, as of yesterday I don’t think he has taken it yet.

Edit…I have just checked and he passed first time a few weeks ago with a couple of minors. Not too shabby.

Click bait title to the video then. “What serious mistake did I make?”

simcor:

shullbit:

simcor:

So you haven’t really ‘‘seen it’’ as you say above :unamused:

shullbit:

simcor:

shullbit:

simcor:

So you haven’t really ‘‘seen it’’ as you say above :unamused:

I’d already watched episode 1 so just assumed with the click bait title he had gone on to do his test and failed. I’ve watched a number of his videos previously.

shullbit:

I’ll raise him as a non driving instructor because I passed my C+E with a clean sheet in 2016. Bearing in mind I passed my car licence in 1995 and C in 2003. So plenty of years to get into very bad habits which we all know can be hard to iron out for test purposes.