car driver

pulled into leigh delamere services the other day and went past the hgv fuelling and parked further up so i was not blocking the pumps,jumped out my wagon and walked back to the shop,as i did so i saw an expensive mercedes car stop in the first pump lane and he got out locked his car and was about to walk inside when i asked him what would happen now if an hgv driver wanted to fill up,his reply was i will only be a minute,what is it with these dicks in their cars he knew he was wrongly parked but carried on regardless and as usual he was a lot longer than a minute walking around the shop taking his time before going to the counter for a coffee,by the time i came out there was an hgv waiting to diesel up,

Meanwhile , in other news . . .

How dare a HGV wishing to fuel up so it may distribute its vital goods around the county, impede on this man doing his weekly shop in a service station, :blush: :open_mouth: :confused:

And trucks never park at the pumps just to go to the shop.

truckman20:
pulled into leigh delamere services the other day and went past the hgv fuelling and parked further up so i was not blocking the pumps,jumped out my wagon and walked back to the shop,as i did so i saw an expensive mercedes car stop in the first pump lane and he got out locked his car and was about to walk inside when i asked him what would happen now if an hgv driver wanted to fill up,his reply was i will only be a minute,what is it with these dicks in their cars he knew he was wrongly parked but carried on regardless and as usual he was a lot longer than a minute walking around the shop taking his time before going to the counter for a coffee,by the time i came out there was an hgv waiting to diesel up,

They are trying to get their numbers up to match the dicks in their lorries.

Is there only 1 pump there ? personally i dont see the problem, unless he was blocking the route or all of the pumps. Makes me smile when i read of the car bashing, when most HGV drivers are also car drivers, admittedly, some have more sense than to park on a fuel pump for shopping, although i have too at times in certain circumstances.

G6Bob:
How dare a HGV wishing to fuel up so it may distribute its vital goods around the county, impede on this man doing his weekly shop in a service station, :blush: :open_mouth: :confused:

How dare someone wishing to buy a coffee on his way to what could possibly be a far more important and vital job in his “expensive Mercedes car”, impede upon this HGV driver, forcing him to wait for a minute, maybe two, before he can draw his fuel. :open_mouth:

OP, you’re lucky forecourts are saturated with CCTV cameras; you probably would’ve got chinned otherwise. :laughing:

truckyboy:
Is there only 1 pump there ? personally i dont see the problem, unless he was blocking the route or all of the pumps. Makes me smile when i read of the car bashing, when most HGV drivers are also car drivers, admittedly, some have more sense than to park on a fuel pump for shopping, although i have too at times in certain circumstances.

Ok might a bit of nothing, but don’t you think people who park blocking pumps to go shoppping, whether they’re in a car or truck are selfish and arrogant?

Suedehead:

…A Nissan Primera was driven badly by an Asian through Aylesbury

Muckaway:

Suedehead:

I don’t think its politically correct to target Nissan primeras :smiley:

truckman20:

Sat and watched a guy try to fill up his using the hgv pumps at morrisons hellaby, was funny watching the splash back soak him, 3 times he did it before he walked off to the shop to complain.

Live and let live is my motto, I can wait all day long as I’m paid by the hour.
That said if in this situation and if I was in a rush I would jacknife round the Mercedes car so I could fill up. Then when the driver started moaning about beng blocked in and coffee going cold I would knock him out and take him to a quiet disused warehouse and skin him alive and eat his liver with some cheap 3 for a tenner red wine from my local corner shop. I would draw the line at overreacting and making a post on an internet forum about it though. :wink:

Edit: I should add that I would of course use adrenaline and other medication so i could keep him conscious whilst consuming his organs, nothing worse than a Merc driver passing out in moments of intense pain to put me off me snap.

Dipper_Dave:
That said if in this situation and if I was in a rush I would jacknife round the Mercedes car so I could fill up. Then when the driver started moaning about beng blocked in and coffee going cold I would knock him out and take him to a quiet disused warehouse and skin him alive and eat his liver with some cheap 3 for a tenner red wine from my local corner shop. I would draw the line at overreacting and making a post on an internet forum about it though. :wink:

:laughing:

Contraflow:

G6Bob:

How dare someone wishing to buy a coffee on his way to what could possibly be a far more important and vital job in his “expensive Mercedes car”, impede upon this HGV driver, forcing him to wait for a minute, maybe two, before he can draw his fuel. :open_mouth:

Exactly, How dare this sorry excuse for a human being make a noble HGV driver wait up to 2 mins… 2 ■■■■■■ mins FFS, to put diesel in his company vehicle!!! I sure hope the police were called immediately to deal with this criminal, obviously he was late and on his way to deal drugs to school children, so didn’t have time to park properly… :grimacing:

Dipper_Dave:

Edit: I should add that I would of course use adrenaline and other medication so i could keep him conscious whilst consuming his organs, nothing worse than a Merc driver passing out in moments of intense pain to put me off me snap.

why cheap wine though,i know we are hgv drivers but if you are going to eat him at least do it with some decent wine

Contraflow:
OP, you’re lucky forecourts are saturated with CCTV cameras; you probably would’ve got chinned otherwise. :laughing:

true,but then i give as good as i get lol

G6Bob:

Contraflow:

G6Bob:

Exactly, How dare this sorry excuse for a human being make a noble HGV driver wait up to 2 mins… 2 [zb] mins FFS, to put diesel in his company vehicle!!! I sure hope the police were called immediately to deal with this criminal, obviously he was late and on his way to deal drugs to school children, so didn’t have time to park properly… :grimacing:

the point being they have their spaces, hgvs have theirs,its just laziness,the car drivers would soon complain to management if we took up half a dozen spaces with lorries,also you know the saying for sarcasm

Muckaway:

Suedehead:

. . and i"ll wager it was royal blue.
Was the driver adorning a turban? Could have been a game of hide and Sikh :bulb:

truckman20:
the point being they have their spaces, hgvs have theirs,its just laziness,the car drivers would soon complain to management if we took up half a dozen spaces with lorries,also you know the saying for sarcasm

You’re probably wondering why you bothered posting now.