car crash tv

There is a programme on at 18.00 to-night on channel 5,they say it features various idiots as well as brutes in HGVs.I might give it a miss.

It clashes with The Simpsons…

I know what the majority of truckers will be watching… DOH!!!

:laughing:

Bugger, just missed it. Hopefully it’ll appear on the catchup app.

Not for me. I feel thick so I’m trying to educate myself. There’s a program on the radio 4 (pictures are for thickos) about lawn tractors.

alamcculloch:
There is a programme on at 18.00 to-night on channel 5,they say it features various idiots as well as brutes in HGVs.I might give it a miss.

You mean they’ve made a programme about agency drivers?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Go on youtube type in car crashes or truck crashes which is were this program gets it’s clips from, there are thousands to watch, mostly Russian but from UK, Europe and all over the world it will keep you busy watching for months, If you think your having a bad day these will soon change you mind

It was not a programme about lorry crashes .It was Russian in car dash cams about cars and motorbikes
it was a load of rubbish.

wing-nut:

alamcculloch:

You mean they’ve made a programme about agency drivers?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, Demolition Dozy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

wing-nut:

alamcculloch:

No, Demolition Dozy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Leave poor old Dozy alone. We don’t want him doing a Conor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: