Car crash Britain

Wow just watched car crash Britain and there was a Hgv fitted with front, rear and side cameras and a small car still managed to be hidden in the guys blind spot with the result of an accident when the Hgv returned to the left lane! When I pass my test I’m never leaving the left hand lane :open_mouth: :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Moonpigdan:
Wow just watched car crash Britain and there was a Hgv fitted with front, rear and side cameras and a small car still managed to be hidden in the guys blind spot with the result of an accident when the Hgv returned to the left lane! When I pass my test I’m never leaving the left hand lane :open_mouth: :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley:

but if you noticed the car did speed up then slow down which I felt was why the driver missed it

oh and the Taxi driver that wacked the artic looked like he was half asleep, if you looked at his eyes it was the lights were on but no-one was home.

Typical car driver the indicator was on but he didn’t react to what the truck was doing

Agree with you in the taxi driver. Truck was signalling with plenty of notice and the driver failed to even acknowledge it - doesn’t make what the truck driver did OK, but taxi man could have avoided if he was more alert.

nick2008:
oh and the Taxi driver that wacked the artic looked like he was half asleep, if you looked at his eyes it was the lights were on but no-one was home.

Typical car driver the indicator was on but he didn’t react to what the truck was doing

Obviously shook him up but I agree, he just wasn’t aware of anything until it was too late. I hope the lorry driver wasn’t blamed for the entire incident because taxi man had plenty of time to react.