canute worksop

looking for info on these please on the general haulage side out of worksop
thanks

mate of mine who used to work there reckons it`s crap.

They used to do a load of stuff for Wilkinsons IIRC

they run the transport for wilko…but they are on a different crack to the general side

yorkshire terrier:
thanks

Have you already enquired? Did they bother to reply? If they did well done but imo if they can’t be arsed to acknowledge an application (like a lot of others) then they aren’t worth a ■■■■! :unamused: :grimacing: :wink:

dar1976:
They used to do a load of stuff for Wilkinsons IIRC

Still do.

A mate of mine is on there, and has been there for over 14 years, hourly pay, and he is on a good wage through putting the hours in.
They do alot into garden centers, and anything and everything else. He is away all week, every week

Probably not a lot of use to you, but he loves it and has no intention of leaving.

They are no longer in worksop, they are at gamston, side of the A1 where the cameras are. Mate of mine on, works funny hours, no nights out and clears £450(don’t no how many hours he does for though). Not bad money for these parts.

fredthered:

yorkshire terrier:
thanks

Have you already enquired? Did they bother to reply? If they did well done but imo if they can’t be arsed to acknowledge an application (like a lot of others) then they aren’t worth a [zb]! :unamused: :grimacing: :wink:

i saw an advert wanting drivers so aint enqired yet.just trying to get out of our plage and is nowt round west yorks so thought id try a bit further affield