Can't wait to see the look on the guv'nors face

…when I put a dent in one of these

Looks like it’s already got one :open_mouth: :laughing:

Stan

looks like its got loads of dents in already :open_mouth: if thats the future of trucks i,ll keep my old TGA thankyou very much

beat me to it stan

This bodywork will take more than a hammer to sort it out. I wonder if they do a skip motor version?

If a guppy and a cyclops had a baby…

That looks like the driving position is in the middle, so now instead of one blind spot the driver now has two!

And reversing! Those clever designers have ensured that which ever way you go it’ll be a blind side!

I love progress

skell790:
…when I put a dent in one of these

Remeber the first time I saw this ‘concept’ truck many years ago,IIRC it was based on a Mercedes 1729-a huge naturally aspirated V8 and a hub reduction rear axle for normal highway use.As with all of this type of thing a load of crap and hideous looking,not much will change with cab design until overall length limits are relaxed.

That top one was doing the rounds a few years ago, I thought/hoped it had died a death.

Where, exactly, are the mirrors on that merc?

skell790:

The frilly curtain club would have to have special one’s made. Where do you hang the dreamcatcher? . .

Stan

skell790:
Where, exactly, are the mirrors on that merc?

it`s probably got cameras all over it

Stanley Knife:

skell790:

The frilly curtain club would have to have special one’s made. Where do you hang the dreamcatcher? . .

Stan

I found a model of the prototype.

I am sure we have seen all the “new” designs before, a sort of cross between a Thru’penny bit cab and a Thames Trader

Funny how these concepts always seem to hark back to the 60’s in the main lines and flows, ■■■■ the 50/60’s must have been an exciting place to be in terms of vehicle and aircraft design concepts, many of the designs waaaaaaaaaay ahead of their time, or maybe we have just been slowly creeping backwards in some respect ■■

some more pictures on this link.
carolinen.de/aktuelles/desig … -tour.html

i like it.

IIRC the original Coloni truck was based on Iveco mechanicals