Can't upload photo

I’m trying to put a photo on W A I but it keeps coming up " file invalid " why might this be ? This is from a new HTC phone but my old HTC phone was fine, anybody shed any light on this please.

something to do with file size,i upload mine to photobucket first.

I’m doing what I normally do but with different phones that’s all :confused:

i had the same problem when i got a smart phone…the photos i had took with my camera wood upload fine but the ones from my phone wouldnt. open up a photobucket account,then create an album from the photos on your computer.next time you need to upload a photo on here…copy it from photobucket and it resizes it automatically
it`s easy…honest

Ok thanks will look at that later.

see

allthough for some reason it`s chopped the end off the photo here :laughing:

and again here :confused: :confused: :confused:

does anyone know why :question:

…but this ones fine :confused: :confused: :confused:

Because its too big and would cause the page to spread off the screen on smaller monitors

Yours are over 1000 pixels wide, ideally they should be about 640 pixels

commonrail:

…but this ones fine :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nice to see some proper bikes :slight_smile:

bald bloke:
I’m trying to put a photo on W A I but it keeps coming up " file invalid " why might this be ? This is from a new HTC phone but my old HTC phone was fine, anybody shed any light on this please.

Check the size of the image, if it’s more than 2MB you won’t be able to display it as an attachment.

It could be that your new phone is set to take better quality photos putting the image size over 2MB, if this is the case try taking the photos in a lower quality.

Why can non members view Photobucket pics but not via attachments? Photobucket’s fine but can be painfully slow at times plus be careful you don’t click the spam ads. I haven’t done yet or I’d now how 10 mini coopers and 100 Iphones. Plus big boobed women keep wanting to make friends with me :confused:

Why can non members view Photobucket pics but not via attachments?

To stop folks hosting images on here and displaying them on other websites, Bandwidth is expensive when your hosting images. We are not a image hosting site like Photobucket, images uploaded as attachments here, are intended to be displayed here.

Rikki-UK:
Because its too big and would cause the page to spread off the screen on smaller monitors

Yours are over 1000 pixels wide, ideally they should be about 640 pixels

gotcha :sunglasses:

this is 800x600…thanx for the advise