Can't update my avatar

This is an error message i get:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/21204555464918b692e7397.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/truck/tnuk/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 241

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/truck/tnuk/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/truck/tnuk/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 535

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/truck/tnuk/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/truck/tnuk/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 537

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/truck/tnuk/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/truck/tnuk/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 538

File is OK - less than 9, less than 80X80…

Managed by posting in on imageshack… but it was only evading that problem…

orys:

It looks too wide if it’s the orange one you are tryin to use - is that the prob :bulb: :question:

No, now I just posted slightly bigger (but still small enaugh to fit into to e desighated field) but to post it on the side it was proper one. It just some error with the saving rights on the folder where they are stored or something - you can see that from this message error.

ROG:

orys:

It looks too wide if it’s the orange one you are tryin to use - is that the prob :bulb: :question:

No ROG not quite…

You can post that shape of picture, but you reduce the overall size.
It’ll then fit the size requirement and not look stretched or squashed, if you keep the aspect ratio the same. :smiley:

dieseldave:

ROG:

orys:

No ROG not quite…

You can post that shape of picture, but you reduce the overall size.
It’ll then fit the size requirement and not look stretched or squashed, if you keep the aspect ratio the same. :smiley:

I assumed that he was trying to post the pic size as we see it and it needed reducing which is why it would not upload.

Forget my avatar now! This message came when I tried to upload proper avatar - good size, good dimensions!

orys:
Forget my avatar now! This message came when I tried to upload proper avatar - good size, good dimensions!

I don’t think it likes you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t use the upload avatar thing, it doesn’t work. Use the link to off-site avatar option, it works and you don’t have the same size limitations in place for that option.

Coffeeholic:
Don’t use the upload avatar thing, it doesn’t work. Use the link to off-site avatar option, it works and you don’t have the same size limitations in place for that option.

Is that the one where huge avatars can be used so it messes up every thread on the board that the member has posted in :question: :question: :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

ROG:

Coffeeholic:

Is that the one where huge avatars can be used so it messes up every thread on the board that the member has posted in :question: :question: :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

That’s the one ROG, which is why I said they don’t have the same size limitations rather than no limitations, large ones will be removed but you get a little more freedom on size with that option.

ROG:

Coffeeholic:

Photobucket has a resize option for avatars :wink:

Denis F:

ROG:

Coffeeholic:

Photobucket has a resize option for avatars :wink:

I know :wink: - I wasn’t really giving out naughty ideas…