Cant or not allowed use toilet

If we all stuck together and are refused to use the facilities then give them 2 minutes and tell them you are going to do it out side there office, they will tell you we will have you removed you just say please call the police, its the law they have to provide facilities
They want there loads you are the one in control, if only
Stop yourself being treated like dirt, stick up for yourself, be a man grow a pair of balls, have some respect for yourself, treat them as they treat you and stop following the pack

Rather surprising there is no law that delivery sites have to let you use their facilities, there isn’t any rules under health and safety either.
I looked into this after being refused use of facilities at a site for the first time in 26 years.

youtu.be/6pCX96QfkmU

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Unbeluvable
Go to a place go to almost daily

Get to securirty gate have wash hands with sanatiser 1st before entry.
Fair enough.
Then get told the toilets and canteen are out of bounds to drivers .
Then says in corner is a portaloo if you need to go…

So there making you cleanse your hands before entry.
Yet you need to go you can’t use the clean toiets with running water and soap.i
Instead it’s a portaloo no water or soap im.guessing…

weeto:
Rather surprising there is no law that delivery sites have to let you use their facilities, there isn’t any rules under health and safety either.
I looked into this after being refused use of facilities at a site for the first time in 26 years.

Didn’t look very hard then

commercialmotor.com/news/co … arty-sites

Public Health England have also confirmed this week there is no reason drivers shouldn’t be allowed use of facilities, it’s actually more of an issue of keeping drivers away from being able to wash their hands.

Apart from that I wouldn’t actually use the toilets at quite a few of the places I tip at. Went into the toilets at Bougheys in Nantwich the other day and ended up using Lymm services instead, disgusting

That said if there was a sign saying I was banned I wouldn’t hesitate in unloading all over a wall, a tyre or a floor no ■■■■■ given their from me

Jimmy McNulty:

weeto:

Didn’t look very hard then

commercialmotor.com/news/co … arty-sites

Public Health England have also confirmed this week there is no reason drivers shouldn’t be allowed use of facilities, it’s actually more of an issue of keeping drivers away from being able to wash their hands.

Apart from that I wouldn’t actually use the toilets at quite a few of the places I tip at. Went into the toilets at Bougheys in Nantwich the other day and ended up using Lymm services instead, disgusting

That said if there was a sign saying I was banned I wouldn’t hesitate in unloading all over a wall, a tyre or a floor no [zb] given their from me

To be fair I did contact HSE after the event, as I told the company I was going to report them, my refusal was a few years before this was published.
And a quick read about the campaigners, they also got the run around by the HSE.

Our big, big boss has just informed one of our major customers that in light of their refusal to let us drivers use their facilities that we will no longer be carrying out any deliveries or collections to their site until either (a) this virus runs its natural course and dies, or (b) they change their policy with immediate effect.

the maoster:
Our big, big boss has just informed one of our major customers that in light of their refusal to let us drivers use their facilities that we will no longer be carrying out any deliveries or collections to their site until either (a) this virus runs its natural course and dies, or (b) they change their policy with immediate effect.

Good. But you also work for a large firm with some “clout” if you like. Smaller firms may just get brushed off and theres always another John Bobit who will nip in there.

There is also of course: Byeeeee.

Hello be gentle I’m new.

Arrived on site in Ledbury, asked if they have toilets then told “yes but not for you”.

My reply was obvious “Ok I’ll be off then”, got in truck to leave then as if by magic informed I could use the staff ones but needed an ■■■■■■ who would wait to bring me back…

This was 10 minutes ago I’m still in toilet playing on phone, I’ll give it another 5 so as not to take the ■■■■.

Irony is I didn’t need the toilet but always ask first now :slight_smile:

Can’t fault Jack Richardsons… more should do the same…

ukhaulier.co.uk/news/road-t … facilities

the maoster:

Good on them.
Nice to see a firm backing up their drivers.

A brown stain on the waiting room floor/wall would possible change a few tunes. Maybe they would be kind enough to hand you a newspaper to wipe your arse afterwards. I hear one that’s shares it’s names with the big orange ball in the sky does a good job

Personally I do think it is a truck driver thing, I’m currently driving a taxi and am never refused the use of facilities in pubs or hotels that I pick up or drop off at, i’ve even been able to use the facilities at a customers house.

the maoster:

Which company??

You’d be there along time if you called the police unless violence broke out. It’s the law but it would be a civil matter than a cause for an immediate police response. Better off leaving with what you come in with and tell your boss why it’s a failed delivery. And good firm will support the driver.

Dipper_Dave:
Hello be gentle I’m new.

Arrived on site in Ledbury, asked if they have toilets then told “yes but not for you”.

My reply was obvious “Ok I’ll be off then”, got in truck to leave then as if by magic informed I could use the staff ones but needed an ■■■■■■ who would wait to bring me back…

This was 10 minutes ago I’m still in toilet playing on phone, I’ll give it another 5 so as not to take the ■■■■.

Christ on a bike :open_mouth:

Where have you been mate?

biggriffin:

the maoster:

Which company??

VDM Worcester.

the maoster:

biggriffin:

the maoster:

Which company??

VDM Worcester.

Okays, not one we do, be at yours Monday AM,

eagerbeaver:

Dipper_Dave:
Hello be gentle I’m new.

This was 10 minutes ago I’m still in toilet playing on phone, I’ll give it another 5 so as not to take the ■■■■■

Christ on a bike :open_mouth:

Where have you been mate?

Long story nice to see you all… Unfortunately original ‘Dipper’ is no longer with us due to drowning in a pool of his own ■■■■ whilst judging an ultimate surrender tribbing competition. I’m a clone hoping to catch up in these tough times…