Cant find work

Bit off help needded im a new pass since january i work full time in a warehouse permanent’ i ask on here wether i should leave to go on agency, i was advised not to and look for permanent driving work, but nobody wants to take me what can i do?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Have you applied for jobs in person :question:

ROG:
Have you applied for jobs in person :question:

Yes been to all the usuall around my area.

Im in nottingham if anybody knows somewere i can try.

Does help if you put what class of truck :question:

Try Co op jct 28 M1,they are taking on all the Nisa & Costcutter shops soon so will need quite a few drivers.

Cat c sorry

xichrisxi:
Try Co op jct 28 M1,they are taking on all the Nisa & Costcutter shops soon so will need quite a few drivers.

Thanks will do

I was in exact position not long ago, got my class 1 whilst working in a warehouse, all self funded, carried on working there doing an odd driving agency shift (hours allowing, of course) and now that I’ll have had my licence 2 years in June start job hunting again. Tbh I turned down quite a few permanent driving jobs last year purely because I was in my comfort zone.

Try hyperama in Nottingham hard graft but think they take on new passes

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Is Boots chemist still in Nottingham?

For Nottingham theres quite a lot of agency work but full time is always best. Dont know if they looking but Martyn Barrett might take on - not all the newest trucks but decent people.

For agency try Recon who seem to be a decent bunch and do PAYE and are based in Notts plus they’ll get you in places where you can go temp to perm.

Boots i think is either DHL or WS but have a feeling that is all agency.

Theres a lot of very small companies out there like one who do springs for beds who i suspect take on new passes, bit forgotten its name. Would look around the bits outside if the city in the other local towns.

Boots is DHL in Nottingham. And they don’t usually have an issue taking on new passes. Might have to go agency route in the first instance then get offered a job if your reliable etc.

No full time positions at our place that I know of at the moment for class 2.

Taylors of course is ways a try they seem happy enough if you don’t mind the work.