Can't believe i feel nervous!

1st day back on class one after 4 years away lol :open_mouth:

gud luck paul god news is te traffic has got worse over the years so u wont be doing much speeding :laughing:

Good luck. Itā€™ll be like riding a bike or the act of self pleasure, itā€™ll all come back once you get going. :wink:

Well it all came straight back in the space of 5 minutes so i was worrying about nothing :smiley:

A wrong turn meant my first reverse was a blindside back out of a dead end which was ok :open_mouth: and only a couple of shunts to get on bays so no drama at all, now its just waiting for the agency work to pick up so i can put some money back in the bank :confused:

Agency drivers dream job, 5.5 hours work for 8 hours pay on sunday O/T rate :sunglasses:

PaulJC79:
Agency drivers dream job, 5.5 hours work for 8 hours pay on sunday O/T rate :sunglasses:

I am afraid i had a better one than that. Less than 1 hours work last Sunday for 8 hours @ Ā£16 ph.Sorry to gloat :smiley:

If only everyday was like that.

Well done on getting back in the drivers seat so to speak.

glad to see Iā€™m not the only one, start Monday after three years out of the class one seat :wink:

Been on PSV domestic rules for that time, so got to get my head round the driving hours again :confused:

Mr Bean:
Been on PSV domestic rules for that time, so got to get my head round the driving hours again :confused:

And ā€œreversingā€ā€¦ :unamused:
Weā€™ve got a ā€œbus driverā€ working for us at the moment, and he just ā€œhates to reverseā€ā€¦ :confused: Itā€™s sadā€¦but funny tooā€¦ :laughing:

glad to see Iā€™m not the only one, start Monday after three years out of the class one seat

Depending on what you drove and how much time you spent in it, itā€™ll come straight back, i didnā€™t even have to think about it TBH, using that extra bit of road and which way to turn the wheel when going backwards are instinct, the biggest thing iā€™d driven in 4 year was my mondeo estate lol.

PaulJC79 and Mr Bean welcome back to the profession; onwards and upwards hey and I wish you guys well :sunglasses: :laughing:

Woody:
PaulJC79 and Mr Bean welcome back to the profession; onwards and upwards hey and I wish you guys well :sunglasses: :laughing:

Thanks, iā€™ve fallen back into it quiet nicely and have started using what i found to be good agencyā€™s a few years back, iā€™ve had offers of work 6 days this week, not sure itā€™ll last and wondering if its because of half term but time will tell, as long as i get a min of about 25 hours a week iā€™m earning the same as my last job :open_mouth: :smiley: