Cannot believe my luck!

Well what can I say? I’ve only gone and got a 450 streamlined Scania beast:):slight_smile: alloy wheels built in sat nav, but I’ll still use my other two at the same time anyway so I get te best route!! Really am surprised tbh, on
Y modification so far is I’ve took the side skirts off, gonna put em back on when I’ve got a bit more used to the width!! Happy trucking people and no doubt I’ll see you at truckfest!!

i would have asked them what you had done to deserve such harsh punishment :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

What shuttespanker said I’ll stick to my XF 105 ssc 460 thanks

Brettnewton1988:
Well what can I say? I’ve only gone and got a 450 streamlined Scania beast:):slight_smile: alloy wheels built in sat nav, but I’ll still use my other two at the same time anyway so I get te best route!! Really am surprised tbh, on
Y modification so far is I’ve took the side skirts off, gonna put em back on when I’ve got a bit more used to the width!! Happy trucking people and no doubt I’ll see you at truckfest!!

Get a picture up , so I can have look , enjoy your new steed

Lucky you, enjoy…:laughing:

Is it a r or g series and is it a topline or highline

Have you driven it into anything yet? :slight_smile:

Set up a just giving page mate, I want to donate to get you a proper truck.

^ I know of a nice leyland freighter that needs a little bit of tlc :slight_smile:

dafpower:
^ I know of a nice leyland freighter that needs a little bit of tlc :slight_smile:

Ahhhh,…
Thats one for me. Just wait till im retired. I still miss the old Sheddon Atkinson.

Can never work out wether he’s on a wind up or not?

Silver_Surfer:
Can never work out wether he’s on a wind up or not?

Do you mean he sounds daft enough to be plausible. :laughing:

This is no wind up breaker, there’s no two ways about I’m king of the road now!! Keep to the left cus I’m coming through boys!!! Never late in nearly a v8!!!

Brettnewton1988:
This is no wind up breaker, there’s no two ways about I’m king of the road now!! Keep to the left cus I’m coming through boys!!! Never late in nearly a v8!!!

grow up you ■■■■ :unamused:

Wind up or not i used to drive a 143 450 streamline, it was a nice truck in 1991, not sure i would fancy one today though

Brettnewton1988:

Oh dear me :unamused: it’s only a truck ffs :unamused:

Oh sod off. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time so you decide to spend it coming on here winding us up. I’m going to assume that you’re also a driver by the way your posts are written so why don’t you do something productive with your time…

DJC:
Oh sod off. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time so you decide to spend it coming on here winding us up. I’m going to assume that you’re also a driver by the way your posts are written so why don’t you do something productive with your time…

he’s not winding us up, i think he’s going for the sympathy vote for being given one of those pieces of crap :astonished:

By eck , life is getting strange…in the old days some drivers use to practically crank themselves off ,over the thought of getting a newer truck …not an older one

Kind of messed up there, a 143 450 is too old to have “built in sat nav”, and a euro6 R450 isn’t a V8…