Cannon park road

Stopped there Monday night was bothered all night by the whores!!
The question is next morning they had wrote…

MR+8K

In the muck on the door. Does anyone know what this means or if its happened to them?

You obviously sorted 8 of them out you old Trojan.

Where is Cannon Park Road, as there is one in Coventry?

Dieseldog66:

Middlesborough it’s sign posted off the A66 for lorry parking

Young_AL:

Dieseldog66:

And extremely well known for this sort of thing. I’ve never parked there simply because I’d heard so much negativity about the place. I used to park in the police compound further along towards Teesport, but that was back in the days of paid parking. Luckily I’m now in Canada/USA where all parking is free, though on the very rare occasion we do get harassed by ‘things’ knocking on the door, though I’ve only had it happen a few times in four years.

robinhood_1984:

Young_AL:

Dieseldog66:

And extremely well known for this sort of thing. I’ve never parked there simply because I’d heard so much negativity about the place. I used to park in the police compound further along towards Teesport, but that was back in the days of paid parking. Luckily I’m now in Canada/USA where all parking is free, though on the very rare occasion we do get harassed by ‘things’ knocking on the door, though I’ve only had it happen a few times in four years.

I’m still wet behind the ears so I had no idea it was like that there, nevermind all a learning curve I guess :slight_smile:

Young_AL:

robinhood_1984:

Young_AL:

Dieseldog66:

I’m still wet behind the ears so I had no idea it was like that there, nevermind all a learning curve I guess :slight_smile:

been wet behind the ears myself mate and my dad stitched me up, told me to stop at woverhampton truckstop as you get a good nights kip, got woken up a few times by the same snaggle toothed sea hag!. dad thought it was hilarious till i mentioned to my mum how he know all the prossie hot spots :slight_smile:

wirralpete:

Young_AL:

robinhood_1984:

Young_AL:

Dieseldog66:

been wet behind the ears myself mate and my dad stitched me up, told me to stop at woverhampton truckstop as you get a good nights kip, got woken up a few times by the same snaggle toothed sea hag!. dad thought it was hilarious till i mentioned to my mum how he know all the prossie hot spots :slight_smile:

Haha would of like to have seen his face when she asked him lol

I’ve stopped there a few times. Very safe to park as the police drive past often, and theres a cctv camera overlooking were the lorries park.
But i stopped there last week and it was really bad. From 22:00 to 04:00 nearly none stop knocking all night.
I even thought about driving off to park somewhere else. Was talking to 1 guy. He parked there quite often and his mate let one in. She said she was homeless and hadn’t eaten for days. As soon as she was in the cab she was rooting for things to pinch, and she kicked off and started trashing his wagon.
I got one saying the same to me. So i gave her a tin of beans and half a packet of ginger nuts through the window. And told her to please stop knocking cos she’d got more chance of getting gout on her forehead than getting in this wagon. They just try to open the doors there swinging on your mirrors and bang like ■■■■ on the doors. A preston of potto driver was parked there solo early on curtains shut but his door wasn’t locked and one of then climbed straight in. We were watching him trying to get her out of his cab.
It’s a decent place to park if you want to watch footy and have a pint. But last week I’ve never seen it so bad.
If you park there Thursday it’s only £1.25 for a pint of carlsberg in Yates.
Or weatherspoons usually have a meal and a pint for £5-£7.

Lol.