Canadian company's

I’m sure there are others who are in the same boat as me sending out resume driver abstract copy of passport and hearing nothing back ’ I’ve spoke to 5 companies on the phone who hire foreign …drivers but the problem there telling me is the… time to apply for The golden LMO’s is 3 or 4 months 'there are plenty… of jobs on the job site but none are offering …an LMO 'they need experience and for you you to be a resident all I keep hearing is there are ■■■■ loads of jobs out there …

I’m not suggesting you come to NB but we have an English guy living in our spare apartment at the minute who’s a friend of a friend and he got an LMO with my former employer in less than 2 days. The reason being that said former employer always have a number of LMO’s pre approved and then just apply to add a name to them later. Otherwise its about a six week wait in NB at the moment for a completely new LMO application.

Even b&d walter have posted they have 5 LMO’s availible but it’s been a month since I sent in the requested paperwork and still haven’t heard nowt back

chef sauce:
Even b&d walter have posted they have 5 LMO’s availible but it’s been a month since I sent in the requested paperwork and still haven’t heard nowt back

Get on the phone and chase them up on it. They may have a lot of people interested so pushing your nose in to get noticed may be a good idea? No harm in trying.

I use to think it was bad in the UK for companies not returning emails, phone calls etc but this lot out here take the biscuit, it’s like they’ve all got ADD.
I had a resume done for me by a job centre like place and had to write down for them my experience, equipment, time spent.
It took me a piece and a bit of A4 paper.
The lady then cut that down to about a quarter of what I wrote, but still included everything essential, “perfect” she said.
It looked to me like it was written by a 5 yr old that wrote English as a 4th language.
She explained that out here companies will scan a resume in 5 or 6 seconds and if it doesn’t catch their eye they’ll bin it.
You are much better off coming out here on a recce trip and banging on doors, I reckon.

The problem at least with B&D walter they have had such a response it’s been a bit overwhelming ’