Canada Watch:Reuters

Reuters:Canada accused of taking advantage of the simple minded .Jobs advertised by Canadian trucking companys have been forced to state they are only looking for people with shoe size IQ’s.This thankfully excludes all girls and those with Down’s syndrome.Even though most Brits are thankfull that these simpletons now call Canada home the question remains,Does Canada have the right to force these monkeys to drive trucks 120 hours a week for less than minimum wage?

I find this post offensive.

I find the poster to be a turd, but let him have his say. At least, while tapping away on his (probably) stolen computer, he isn’t out battering little old ladies, is he?

I find it offensive as well but according to the United Nations it is not proper to treat those with learning disabilities different from any other solely based on their disability. Now we all know that in the United States Robbiwee would be called retarded, here in Canada we are a bit kinder and call him mentally challenged, in Britain he would be considered an idiot, and in France a genus. No matter what we call him we are to be kind to dumb animals this too is international law recognised by the United Nations in which, Most industrialized countries are signatories, since Robiwee is obviously from a third world nation and doesnt have the intelligence to know this we are still obliged to treat him appropriately as a ■■■■■■ oppps I mean idiot.

You notice he doesn’t say where he is from? This is because those of us that are here would likely know the area and would be able to point out the deficiencies…

Brentanna:
in Britain he would be considered an idiot, and in France a genus.

This^ is priceless!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I somehow doubt he has ever been to Canada. As far as I know, you need some intellect to fill in the passport application and he clearly lacks… As you say, we should not call him retarded… but if the cap fits… :laughing: