Canada links - to save you asking!

There are often questions posted on TrucknetUK, and in this particular forum more than others, that are quite frankly repeat questions. In the majority of cases some time spent utilising the search facility would answer most of them.

I appreciate that sometimes time is in short supply and so below are most of the useful links that I have come across during my slow but ever-ongoing research into emigrating to Canada. Some of these are links that I picked up at an Emigration Fair held in Scotland a year or so ago, a very useful event indeed that I recommend to others.

I am not an expert on this subject, far from it, but I have done a fair bit of research. We already have regular posters that have ‘been there and done that’ who can give up to date advice. Me, i’m just trying to make the research easier for you so you don’t have to ask the ‘same old same old’ questions!! :wink:

relocate2bc.com/
outboundpublishing.com/cgi-b … 0009000004
outboundpublishing.com/cgi-b … tem=000004
outboundpublishing.com/cgi-b … tem=000004
canadianland.wanadoo.co.uk/
travelmanitoba.com/default.asp?page=77
albertaimmigration.com/
kent.ca/online_shopping/homeplans/h2878.htm
originallogcabins.com/home.html
globalhouseplans.com/
canilink.com/index2.shtml
swanvalleycanada.com/
asessippiparkland.com/
dauphin.ca/
gov.mb.ca/labour/immigrate/index.html
steinbach.ca/
city-of-steinbach.com/
trucking.mb.ca/main.htm
bigfreight.com/index/drivers/
bobthedog.freewebspace.com/

*The bottom link is to one of those ‘been there done that’ experts that I mentioned!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Another link that gives info ref the skilled workers program and each of the Provinces PNP scheme.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/provnom/index.html

I’m not a “been there, done that” but I have managed to get here and am still here.
Thanks for the links.

bobthedog:
I’m not a “been there, done that” but I have managed to get here and am still here.
Thanks for the links.

Sorry Bob, I shouldn’t have phrased it in ‘past tense’ :blush: :blush:

Not to worry, I could have worded my response better, too. I meant that I won’t wish to appear knowledgeable or smart…e about it but I have made headway and think I am doing OK.