Canada Jobs

If you pulled in on the pumps then it was you I saw in Fargo. And the polishing is a work in progress but is all my own work. See, some of us like to feel that the job is well done and do it ourselves… :laughing:

BTD,

There seems to be a total lack of crackheads in the truckstops lately so my tanks are really dull, so if you have time Rob, although while we’re on the subject of polishing may I refer you back to some facebook comments you made pre-Pete to Dave C about him working for a shiny firm! you must be really fit with all the back pedalling you’ve been doing lately :laughing: :laughing:

Wire,

So have you mastered the art of reversing while sitting sideways, controlling the clutch with your right foot & using the trailer brakes to stop yet?

Hi all. Wire sorry for the delay in replying, Ive been working :frowning: :frowning: my KW finished up with Steve Horne who uses it to move his racing truck. There is a pic of it in its new colours somewhere on here but i cant find it, I think it must be buried in Bubblemans thread somewhere.
You are right about my KW attracting attention- not all of it welcome :imp: :imp: The police and vosa used to stop me regularly as ‘it looks like the type of vehicle that might be running bent’ i.e. pulling a tilt & lhd.(even when carrying railfreight containers which had tilts) I used to forcibly point out to the idiots that as I got stopped at least once a week, I was the only one running legally!!
I also used to meet all the ‘clever’ drivers my replies to questions depended on the type of day I had had :unamused:

1. wheres the bear? Home doing the dishes.
  2. They aint got no front brakes ‘ave they? How do you stop it? Take your foot off of the right pedal, put it on the middle pedal and push :smiling_imp: Or they have had front brakes since about the same time as English 8 wheelers have had 8 wheel brakes how did they stop?
    3)My boss had one of them on demo’ - sent it back 'cause it was a load of rubbish. Dandos never had a demo you are talking ******* now **** off
    Gavin