Can you steady down a bit

I’m in a layby on a66 e/ bound just after road work, I’m trying to sleep but the speed your going by its shaking this truck all over the place ,
Can you just knock it off a bit as you pass please ta

Park in the road, that’ll slow 'em down.

peterm:

Dont say that FFS, he probably will! :laughing:

dozy:
I’m in a layby on a66 e/ bound just after road work, I’m trying to sleep but the speed your going by its shaking this truck all over the place ,

If I was working, I’d specifically go off route

NOPE and I’ll make sure all the spots on my kelsa bars are nice and polished so you can check the inside of your eyelids :laughing:

Nah yer alright I’m on the 74 all week I think

Don’t get up too early, A66 has been shut all night because of some incident.

Conor:

Jst got up for a 4.45 start, where’s it shut Connor , stuff passing but not a lot, but as I don’t use it much so maybe normal traffic for this time of morning , oh well best plans and all that

Was it someone running up the arse of a lorry parked in the road ?

:laughing: :laughing:

Next time try lowering the landing legs right down, then dropping the tractor suspension to leave a crack of space between rubbing plate and 5th wheel, that’ll stop the trailer shaking the tractor and take the rear suspenion of the tractor out of the problem.

Juddian:
Next time try lowering the landing legs right down, then dropping the tractor suspension to leave a crack of space between rubbing plate and 5th wheel, that’ll stop the trailer shaking the tractor and take the rear suspenion of the tractor out of the problem.

All well and good until the dozy ■■■■ sets off the next morning without winding them back up.

Of course it’ll be someone else’s fault though. Probably yours. :laughing:

dozy:

Ffs if a knew that was you a would have moved over and made sure a was on the limiter what your fleet no and reg so i can avoid or annoy you :laughing: .Went by about 6pm heading for services at j51.

The-Snowman:

peterm:

Dont say that FFS, he probably will! :laughing:

Conor:

You didn’t…did you?? :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Colin_scottish:

dozy:

Ffs if a knew that was you a would have moved over and made sure a was on the limiter what your fleet no and reg so i can avoid or annoy you :laughing: .Went by about 6pm heading for services at j51.

Left 4.45 so would of been on a1 by the
Time you came over, can’t give you fleet no/ reg as then you’ll do what the rest do check
Stob app , see where I am and give it a wide berth or just before I arrive pull the curtains :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Juddian:

Not a good idea, likely he would get an hour down the track only to realise the trailer was still in the lay by.

peterm:

:laughing: Thank you for a much needed laugh this evening!

Mind you, with the number of times that road is closed, I doubt anyone would notice plus it’d be the safest that road ever gets.

In southwaite tonight, so if you come in through night keep the noise down , engines off :exclamation: :question:

Parked in layby On 66 again, East bound , just before scotch corner ( last layby I think) , it’s noisey already 18.00, so let’s not add to it , bit of common sense wouldn’t go amiss , think of your fellow drivers . Ta
N.b if there’s any experienced flat bed drivers passing , can you check the load , and feel free to adjust the straps if there not to your liking , I think there ok( nothing’s fallen off yet , or not heard anything on radio ) , but I’d feel more confident if someone who knew what they were doing had strapped it up, much appreciated

dozy:
N.b if there’s any experienced flat bed drivers passing , can you check the load , and feel free to adjust the straps if there not to your liking , I think there ok( nothing’s fallen off yet , or not heard anything on radio ) , but I’d feel more confident if someone who knew what they were doing had strapped it up, much appreciated

If your still there Monday morning i.ll give them a twang as i come past :wink:

chaversdad:

dozy:

If your still there Monday morning i.ll give them a twang as i come past :wink:

I’ll beat you to it. I’m going past on there Sunday morning provided the 66 isn’t closed.