Can you SEE what's wrong here?

Thought it best to hang back :stuck_out_tongue:

nice, think i can see what your on about, but won’t spoil it for other’s. that look like the a17 sleaford-newark section? been a long time since i’ve been on it though.

New dash cam but any chance

philgor:
nice, think i can see what your on about, but won’t spoil it for other’s. that look like the a17 sleaford-newark section? been a long time since i’ve been on it though.

A quid on it - it isn’t :slight_smile:

If it is I need shooting as I drive it every day to work lol :smiley:

I don’t get it? :confused:

Looks fine to me.

Looking through your other videos I think you should instead be seeking anger management rather than spending your time posting non-events on the internet and getting all frothy. In the coach-in-lane-3 vid you were pretty much apoplectic with rage. You get on with your life and let them get on with theirs. :bulb:

Silver_Surfer:
I don’t get it? :confused:

what is wrong here then? :open_mouth:

Did this one pull in 13 inches away from you?

Fancy having the bloody cheek to overtake you, thats bang out order :smiley:

my god.
I cant believe youve posted a vid about a truck with a bent side rail.
how petty.:smiley::lol:

no mirrors?

Passenger side mirror arm looks like its folded forwards ? - making it hard to see when its safe to pull in .

Tie him to the nearest lamp post and disembowel him .

Load not strapped down? Picture quality is terrible

Obviously he was hazarding a guess when he came back In…

To be fair, he’s pulled back in better than most drivers that actually have mirrors.

I appreciate you may have just got one of those cameras but please only post things that are a: interesting, b: exciting, c: dangerous, d: â– â– â– â–  or a combination of all the above.

Thank-you.

philgor:

looks more like the A303 westbound just before illminister. though im probably wrong too, and think he was having a fair guess at pulling back in.

Silver_Surfer:
I appreciate you may have just got one of those cameras but please only post things that are a: interesting, b: exciting, c: dangerous, d: â– â– â– â–  or a combination of all the above.

Thank-you.

I would request only d.

I know whats wrong,

You are doing 40mph and holding everyone up, am i right :unamused:

Bet you own a bicycle and one of them male chicken cams on your helmet, you either really thick or a troll, either way just â– â– â– â–  off!!! Spoon!!