Can you see my photos?

I have just it seems figured out photo posting.
When I or anyone orthers log in they can see them, but most have said they just see thr lttle red 'X’s.
I also put 3 in the topic about Ragtops first day in her ERF, some say the don’t see them but others have made coments on the cab so they can see them.
Can you see the photo’s I have posted or not :question:
can you see this :question:

Nope. Here’s how to post them: Go to the webpage, and right-click on the photo. Then, look for the addy under “properties”. Highlight it, and right-click that address and “copy”. Then, go add your post here. Typpe the command [], except put “img” instead of "" in between the brackets (if I did that, it would think all this text was an image, and all you’d get would be a little red x…). Right click and paste the link, then add the brakets again, with the same command except saying “/img”, and close brackets.

Like this:

So how come I can see mine but not yours :question:

Sorry Pat, I cant see them either.

If you have some pictures on your pc that you would like to share, you can upload them to photobucket,com and get the properties from there.

I only have little red crosses too

• from just below jubject line is easier than typing image

He’s posting the link, not the actual address of the pics.

I cant see Alex’s or Pat’s :confused:

So how come both kate and I can see them when we log in :question:
And … Dave and Rob can see them :question:

Try this one :exclamation:
[/img]

AndyM:
Okay Pat, lets see if this works…

(Well, I can see the pic that I posted, but not yours, but the web addresses are exactly the same… Cant figure this one out… :confused: :confused: :confused: AndyM)

I can’t see that one either, Pat :confused: :confused: :confused:

I keep getting ‘bcvrf.yahoo.com’ could not be found when I right click and select view picture. For Pat or Alex.

I can’t see them either Pat. The problem is Pat you are using Yahoo to store your pictures and they are crap for that sort of thing. I used to use them and some could see them while most couldn’t, I could always see them as they wetre from my account with Yahoo. Try something like uploadit.org as that works everytime.

I give up with this stuff, although I think I managed the real winter one.

Pat, Yahoo doesn’t like it when people link to picture storage on their server, so they cut link access to them. You need to post them in some service (such as Photobucket) that exists for this purpose.

You could post them in MSN as well. They only give you 3Mb, but that would get you started. Just register on the TruckNetUKOnlinePhoto Store.
Thats why Andy set it up for us after all, isn’t it? :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat…you can email them to me and i’ll post them for you on my server for you.

Bully

Pat. It could be that you made the same error as I did, when trying to bring the images up. I hovered my mouse over the image till an address came up in the address bar, then copied that into the img tags.
I then had to look again at the instructions. You need to right click on the image, then click on propeties, then copy the address which appears on the properties file. It will be several lines long. Put your mouse pointer over the first letter (http), hold the left mouse button down and bring it down to below what you can see, it will automatically scroll up and highlight everything in blue. Then just left click and copy/paste into your post.
I could just as easily be in error here. If so, I apologise now :laughing: .

I have done all that Simon :exclamation: It’s because they are all in Yahoo Briefcase and they won’t unload, … never mind eh :question:

Pat Hasler:
I have done all that Simon :exclamation: It’s because they are all in Yahoo Briefcase and they won’t unload, … never mind eh :question:

Pat,

I tried Yahoo and it didn’t work for me.

Just switch to using Photobucket or Imagecave - they are by far the easiest to use and are very reliable. (All my picture posts work fine!)

Pat Hasler:

Ah, well I ain’t got a clue then mate.

So that we can see them, any way you can move them to a site where they can be called up :question: