Can you answer a question

if ‘my mate’ left the yard at lets say midday on sunday, then had a mediocre week hours wise, no big drives and lots of POA, would ‘he’ be able to run in on saturday morning? or will ‘he’ need to be parked up before the end of ‘his’ 13 or 15 hour shift on friday? sorry for ‘my mate’ being a thicko!

yes, you, sorry, your mate, will be able to run in on saturday, providing that he is parked up by midday

you will still get your required 24 hours off

you can use 7 cards in 6 days, but, don’t make a habit of it

shuttlespanker:
yes, you, sorry, your mate, will be able to run in on saturday, providing that he is parked up by midday

you will still get your required 24 hours off

you can use 7 cards in 6 days, but, don’t make a habit of it

thtas what i was saying to mysel…er ‘him’ ‘he’ is also on holiday next week so really wants to be home on friday!!

you can work 6 x 24hr shifts between weekly rests, so yes your mate can run in sat but needs to finish no later on sat than when he started the previous sunday
hope this helps your mate

my mate says thank you. oh god look i have to come clean, i cant keep it up anymore, its not my mate, its me. i don’t have any mates, so i may as well stop being a poor mans luke and pretending i have a pal called bertrum.
thank you folks.

Does finishing 6x 24 hours from the point you started mean you only have a reduced 24 hour weekly rest even if you actually take 45+ hours off in the same way that doing a 15hr spread means you’ve only had a reduced 9 hour daily rest, even if you actually take off 11 of more?

depends on what your regular shift pattern is

happysack:
my mate says thank you. oh god look i have to come clean, i cant keep it up anymore, its not my mate, its me. i don’t have any mates, so i may as well stop being a poor mans luke and pretending i have a pal called bertrum.
thank you folks.

Haha same here! I applied for who wants to be a millonare but didnt have any friends to phone!

Providing your mate got full 11 hour breaks between each shift he can do it… and I am going by from what I remember back there.
Over here I can work 7 days in every 8 but I usually only work Monday to friday, however i often do 6 shifts in those 5 days. I have on very rare weeks done 8 shifts in 6 days.