Can we have B U G G E R S removed from the swear filter

Please??

any other words we should have removed?

I say B U G G E R and it comes up like ■■■■■ I feel like i have used a swear word, and so do all the readers, but I dont swear, not on message boards anyway! :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink:

Just say [zb].

no b u g g e r off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes dam that having to log out and log in again thing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The contents of the Word Censor were decided by all the Mods and Admins when we set up these new-type Forums. Therefore any change to that would have to be agreed (or not) in the same way.
I’ll put it to the Team and see what they say…watch this space…:wink:

In the meantime, use of “inventive” writing styles/spelling/punctuation will not be tolerated…if it’s in the censor, it’s not allowed, end of story. :unamused:
The 3 dodges above have now been added in to the censor (as we always do, when people come up wih new ones)…thanks for drawing my attention to them. :grimacing:

zb to [zb], I just can’t be botherd with all those [[[[[[]]]]]]]]]'s, zb is the word.

Looks like the nanny state of Blair has infiltrated this forum, oh and kids dont watch tv after 9pm and never use swear words, give it a rest!! This country has gone mad.

Allrighty

Reminds me of that old Monty Python skit about words which were not to be used, including:

Kn**kers

■■■■■■■■

and …Semprini

Ok…A vote has been taken amongst all the Mods and Admins, the result of which is:

The anally-related word refered to in this thread stays IN the word censor.

Sorry guys.

If the word was ‘Ar5e’ then it’s not even a ‘watershed’ type of word - it’s often used by Chris Moyles on Radio 1 Breakfast Show - loadsa kids listening there.

Don’t tell me TruckNet is more ‘Radio 4’■■!! :laughing:

:bulb: whats on Radio 3 + 4 anyway?? :laughing:

Definately not a slang word for bum, bottom, posteria, etc etc :laughing:

But arse is allowed, or at least it was last week :stuck_out_tongue:

There has to be some limits, but working people and truck drivers do swear, even some politicians do!

Oh Sorry I was classing John Prescott as a politician

You are all rude vile pigs :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Malc, your arse hasn’t been moderated…er… if you know what I mean!!

Obviously I was guessing the wrong word. :confused:

singing

I bet you they won’t play this song on the trucknet
I bet you they won’t play this new [zb] song
It’s not that it’s rude or [zb] controversial
It’s just that the words are awfully strong

You can’t say [zb] on the trucknet
or [zb] or [zb]
You can’t even say I’d like to [zb] you one day
Unless you’re a doctor with a very large [zb]

Apologies to Monty Python…

marcustandy:

it began with a b ( 6 letters )

Marcus Tandy, I am quite pleased my arse hasn’t been moderated :stuck_out_tongue:

I cant see all the fuss about these censored words. I was backing into a place the other day and caught a Bollard :stuck_out_tongue:

And watching a programme about prison someone had baked a cake with a BIG file inside it :smiley:

How about removing censorship to any word that appears in the Oxford English Dictionary? I think that you’ll find that even Countdown has had to accept some so called expletives on the basis that some words, however potentially offensive, are in a publication that just about everyone has access to.

I dont want to be an akward person…but why is it i saw a thread from a moderator which allowed the word arse in his sentence…and yet others are banned…like i wrote on the ■■■■…which means…to be on the beer…was substituted to be on the ZB…just wondered…
have a nice day or ZB day :laughing: :laughing:

arse and bloody are allowed nothing else is …
unless of course you don’t want those either :wink: :laughing:

pam

Denis F:

marcustandy:

it began with a b ( 6 letters )

…but I still can’t work out which word it was :confused: