Can they carnt they?

On the 8th april 2009 i was reported by a supervisor for using my mobile while driving which i denied as my wife was using my facebook account using her mobile.
Nothin at all has been mentioned until today thursday 16th july ive been told i will be going into a meeting to be asked questions so the manager can decide if disciplinery action will be taken against me can this be done after so long■■?

I have problems with the female supervisor making remarks about my private life and also her saying her father in law who is the 2nd in charge of the company can have me out of a job within minutes. Thankfully i had a witness to this another supervisor so i put a grievence in and i won. Now this grievence has ended i requested my notes for my union to see i put this in writing on the 14th of june ive had no acknolegement from human resources and no grievence notes at all. what have i done wrong?? to top it off i had a redundancy letter on monday

you’ve done nothing wrong. it appears it is a ploy to get you sacked rather than make you redundant.
take your case to the citizens advise burea. these things need to be on record, in case it happens to someone else.
so count yourself lucky that these conspiritors didn’t pull off their little scam.

this sort of thing is more common than people think. it should be a criminal offence to do this, but as far as i know it isn’t.
some of the worst people in a company can be the bosses siblings, as they are so high and mighty, as for my kids, they would work their way up like anyone else. old fashioned but effective.