Can somebody explain these infringements?

Did some tramping last week and the week before. Worked nights and slept during the day. I got 4 infringements all for the same week but I don’t understand why. Tachomaster says they are ‘24 hour work limit exceeded’. One for example is 'Start of 24 hour: 23:13 on 16/04/19 and ending 23:13 on 17/04/19. Total work 10:20, work allowed 10:00.

Can anyone explain this to me? Had my licence 5 years but never come across this before. I was under the impression you could work over 10 ours in a night if you opted to? Tell me if more info is needed.

Screenshots of your infringement would help to see what your talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a screenshot.

Here’s a screenshot.

driverhours.co.uk/hgv-driver-hours/

Scroll down to the night workers section and you’ll see where you’ve gone wrong. Looks like there’s a collective agreement at your place that you can’t work more than 10 hrs in a 24 hr period.

Twiglet015:
Here’s a screenshot.

I’d like to think that your workplace has a collective agreement however apps ■■■■ as tachomaster use the standard rules without adjustments therefore might not have recognised the fact that you have a workplace agreement.

Twiglet015:
I was under the impression you could work over 10 ours in a night if you opted to? Tell me if more info is needed.

On nights unless there’s an opt-out agreement in place you’re restricted to 10 hours working time in a 24 hour period.

You cannot just opt-out by yourself, it doesn’t work like that.

Sent from my mobile.

Well I’m Ltd, so I’m not sure where the opt out applies. I mean, would I have to sign it at every place I work or just once for my own company?
Even so, I think I signed it with this company when I first started working for them. The sort of work they do as well wouldn’t work if they didn’t have the opt out.
I did know about the opt out that’d why I was confused with the infringement and had a guess it was Tachomaster assuming I hadn’t.