Can I ?

Leave my new waeco fridge on at night running from 24 volt hella it’s only a cooler 18 litre but I like it

I have a similar cooler so it would be intersting to know. Personally I leave mine running all day (on 3 hour tips etc) but I don’t leave it on overnight as nine hours or so would be pushing it. The box stays cool for that long anyway.

if you have got good batteries on your truck, then there should not be a problem.

in the DAF XF SSC, i have left the factory fitted fridge on for over a week without running the engine and it still fired up

The new models should switch off when the bty voltages reaches a set low level
have used one over many years and they never let me down or flattened the bty,s

i used to have the same type in my actros, i plugged it in on a monday morning and it used to stayed plugged in until friday night, winter,summer, no problems at all, apart from it being a little noisy

Mine was a compressor and it stayed switched on all the time and never let me down, not even over a bank holiday weekend when it was on for 3 days. The voltage cut out was set to low and I kept the fridge full.

The one and only time I was let down was with an FH and the garage had replaced only one battery because of a broken bracket wearing the case, it cost them a call out in Switzerland and a brace of new batteries. :open_mouth: