can i...

Hello. Ive started at 3am got to where i need to be but the load wont be ready for another 10h. So can i have my 9h off pick my load up and get back to the yard at night tonight? Or can i only start after 00.00 ? Thank you

yes, 9 off and your good to go

Yes you can as far as imm aware

Trucker8oy:
Hello. Ive started at 3am got to where i need to be but the load wont be ready for another 10h. So can i have my 9h off pick my load up and get back to the yard at night tonight? Or can i only start after 00.00 ? Thank you

If you’re parked up for nine hours or more put your tachograph on rest and it will count as a reduced daily rest period.

Technically if your company has not opted out of the wtd night time limit you’re restricted to 10 hours working time in the 24 hour period, that 24 hour period ends at 03:00 tomorrow, but honestly unless the company are strict on the working time regulations I’d just crack on after 9/11 hour rest.

tachograph:
it will count as a reduced daily rest period.

Do you have a reduced available? - max of 3 allowed between weekly rests

This is why this industry in the future is ■■■■■■.

Sorry for a late reply :slight_smile: thank you all. All sorted parked up and been told dont rush to get back tomorrow. so all good :slight_smile: