can i work

hello i work monday to thursday 34 hours a week not driving i worked last week saturday until 2 30am to 10am and started my week work on monday at 2pm can i work as a driver on saturday this week or do i need the 45 hours off im confused and very new to driving any help please

You do no work from 10hr00 Sat until 14hr00 aMon?
That’s 54 hours rest. You’re getting over 11 hrs off before starting Sat morning. You’re not exceeding weekly or fortnightly WTD.
No problems I can see.

Do your drivers hours DCPC and then all will become clear. If not do it a second time. :laughing:

thanks for the advice its all new to me and i thought why not do same saturday class 2 whilst waiting for my class 1 test but was told i can only work every other saturday because of the 45 hour rest my weekday working is just warehouse work not class 2 driving

mike503:
thanks for the advice its all new to me and i thought why not do same saturday class 2 whilst waiting for my class 1 test but was told i can only work every other saturday because of the 45 hour rest my weekday working is just warehouse work not class 2 driving

The warehouse job cannot count as rest time for the EU regs

i know my warehouse work cant be classed as rest i was just wondering if i can work every sat i do 2 shift so 1 week mon to thurs 5 30 till 2pm and the next week mon to thurs 2 15 to 10 30pm so last saturday i finished at 10 driving so i would have had rest from then until 2 15pm on monday so this week im fine to work saturday am i right

mike503:
i know my warehouse work cant be classed as rest i was just wondering if i can work every sat i do 2 shift so 1 week mon to thurs 5 30 till 2pm and the next week mon to thurs 2 15 to 10 30pm so last saturday i finished at 10 driving so i would have had rest from then until 2 15pm on monday so this week im fine to work saturday am i right

Just work out the hours you have off in one go
You need 45 off every other week and at least 24 off on the weeks in between