Can I have one boss

Don’t know if anyone’s seen this but it shows the technological capability of the Volvo I shift gearbox, although I’m sure some drivers will still claim they can make smoother and quicker shifts (best get me helmet and take cover)

youtube.com/watch?v=EIQsQ4FKUqs

Aye, right, OK. :unamused:

Now I know I’m not the sharpest knife in the box but can somebody tell me what the purpose of that, IMO, nonsense is?? What are they trying to achieve? or is it a case of ‘boys with their toys’. And how much do I NOT want to have a pint with yon fella doing the commentary.

Err, I would say principally publicity (which seems to be working!) and the possibility that they might learn something by playing around with their products.

What a complete load of grollocks.

David

It would still hold up the boat traffic on the A75 :smiley:

Don’t think my boss will buy me 1 though

animal:

Hi Ang,I think you can have anything you want, :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Hope you are keeping well, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

animal:

Hi Ang,I think you can have anything you want, :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Hope you are keeping well, Regards Larry.

Good thanks working hard still but a week off just to catch up on some things & chill