Can I get weekly driving info Digi Card

Sorry if this has been covered before but I searched and can not find anything

What im wondering is there a way of getting the amount of hours driven in a week and two week period from the digi tacho other than going on a manual day by day count up??
Im useless and worried im doing more than 90 driving in a two week period.
I have been trying to keep manual records but just thought there must be a way of the digi tacho giving it with out having to do that ■■

The fortnightly driving time will appear on the digi tacho in the bottom left hand corner with your card inserted and the vehicle stationary .

As jimboy has pointed out, the fortnight driving hours are displayed, on a siemens, press your down arrow and it’s the bottom left number, it’s a rolling 2 weeks which is how your 90hrs limit works so easy to keep track of.
There is no way to display a weekly amount, what’s wrong with just writing your daily amounts in a diary?

If there’s only you driving a truck, you can usually reset a trip screen at the start of the week, it’s not always bang on with the tacho but would give you an idea.

lebush:
Sorry if this has been covered before but I searched and can not find anything

What im wondering is there a way of getting the amount of hours driven in a week and two week period from the digi tacho other than going on a manual day by day count up??
Im useless and worried im doing more than 90 driving in a two week period.
I have been trying to keep manual records but just thought there must be a way of the digi tacho giving it with out having to do that ■■

Try this: The Tachomaster Drivers’ Guide to the Digital Tachograph - www.tachomaster.co.uk

Good little booklet in pdf format so you can save it and read it at your leisure!

HTH