Can I drive without my cards?

Just passed my tests and got myself a job starting tomorrow. Because I have no experience they want me to drive with another driver for 2 weeks (he drives a bit I drive a bit) while I get settled in.

I’ve heard from other drivers that I cannot legally drive without my CPC card, is this true? I am waiting for my CPC card and my driving license card to come back. I have copies of everything and have my CPC certificate saying I passed.

Is this true or can I just show them my certificate if I get stopped. The company have just asked for copies of all my certificates until my card comes through.

your 35 hours of certificates are proof ,till your DQC arrives,
and your test pass certificate till your licence arrives . you have two years to exchange your test pass cert , for your licence , i think .best check it out further.

You can drive whilst waiting for your DQC to arrive - just keep any course or pass certificates with you

the authorities can always check electronically even at the roadside

Do you have a driver card, you cannot legally drive a vehicle fitted with a digital tachograph unless you’ve got a driver card.

tachograph:
Do you have a driver card, you cannot legally drive a vehicle fitted with a digital tachograph unless you’ve got a driver card.

Good thought about the digicard

Thanks ROG.

Yes tachograph I have my driver card. Sent that off a while ago and got it back 3 days after sending form.