Can i drive with out cpc

hey guys and girls, ive just got to complete my mod 4, have bein studying a while now for it, my trainer posted me the paper work out bk in friggin april! and i still havent heard from him, said he will be in touch when got a date, my mum kindly bought me the mod 4 dvd for the p.c, gives you the driving hours on it to, got of ebay if anybodys wondering, any how, was just wondering cause im not sure, can i drive away if i havent got mod 4? but it has to be completed by 2014? is this true? im not really sure, passed my car test bk in 2007, help would much apprecated :wink:

davy1111:
hey guys and girls, ive just got to complete my mod 4, have bein studying a while now for it, my trainer posted me the paper work out bk in friggin april! and i still havent heard from him, said he will be in touch when got a date, my mum kindly bought me the mod 4 dvd for the p.c, gives you the driving hours on it to, got of ebay if anybodys wondering, any how, was just wondering cause im not sure, can i drive away if i havent got mod 4? but it has to be completed by 2014? is this true? im not really sure, passed my car test bk in 2007, help would much apprecated :wink:

Until you have completed modules 2 and 4 you cannot legally drive an LGV vehicle for commercial purposes, only people who have grand-father rights can wait until 2014.

Why have you waited since April to get a date for module 4 :confused:

thanks tacograph, he said he would ring me when got date, its ripping arse out of it like, but im not 100% on all the questions yet so soon as im ready ill be on the phone to him :angry:

Good luck with the mod 4

If you need any help there are plenty of people on this board who have done it recently so don’t hesitate to ask questions :wink:

will do, cheers mate