Can i do two 6day weeks on the trot

Can anyone check to make sure i am legal
Week one
Mon-friday 5shifts 30hrs Weekly rest

Sun-friday 6shifts 49hrs weekly rest

Sun-friday 6shifts 60+hrs off weekly rest

Monday-friday 5 shifts 45hrs weekly rest

I think i am alright on my weekly rests,but not sure i can do two 6 day weeks on the trot

scojo72:
Week one

I think i am alright on my weekly rests,but not sure i can do two 6 day weeks on the trot

That looks fine and the 60+ hour weekly rest will compensate for the reduced weekly rest of 30 hours.

You can work 6 shifts as often as you like as long as you get a 45 hour weekly rest in at-least every second week and can compensate for any reduced weekly rest periods :wink:

tachograph:

scojo72:
Week one

That looks fine and the 60+ hour weekly rest will compensate for the reduced weekly rest of 30 hours.

You can work 6 shifts as often as you like as long as you get a 45 hour weekly rest in at-least every second week and can compensate for any reduced weekly rest periods :wink:

Thanks for that. I wasnt sure if you could do two 6 days weeks,even if i had paid back the rest

I don’t think the regs actually say anything about 6 days only a maximum number of hours between start your first and ending your last and obviously daily and weekly rest.

Mr B:
I don’t think the regs actually say anything about 6 days only a maximum number of hours between start your first and ending your last and obviously daily and weekly rest.

That’s right, your weekly rest period should start no later than six periods of 24 hours (144 hours) from the end of the last weekly rest period, that’s the only stipulation that affects how many consecutive shifts you can do.