Can anyone help me out?

Been in my job for about 5 months now and enjoy my job it’s hard work at times like a lot of jobs. I’ve been head hunted by a agency and it seem’s they really want me as i’m ex forces and a hard grafter spent 8 year’s in the Infantry in Germany. I like my job and it pays well but according to other driver’s they wouldn’t do it as it involves moving the load around so it can be tipped. The possible new job is Fridges and no handball they both pay about same money not sure what to do can anyone help me out?

Think twice (as you obviously are doing) before you bin a job in favour of agency. This is the busy time for agencies; some less scrupulous ones might “head hunt” you now then dump you after Christmas. And that’s not good.

But if the supermarket job was permanent then it would definitely be worth thinking about IMO.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I assume the agency job is temp to perm ?

If it’s not I wouldn’t even consider giving up a regular job I like to work for an agency for about the same money, well not unless you want/need the possible flexibility of agency life anyway.

No offence intended mate but in my experience agencies don’t head hunt people because they’re ex forces or because they’re hard working, they head hunt people because they have vacancies they cannot easily fill, the question is why do they have vacancies they can’t fill ?

First rule of dealing with agencies: Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see :wink:

By the way, the fact that other drivers wouldn’t do your job because you have to move the work around should have no bearing on whether or not you do it, some of the best jobs I’ve had I’ve got because other people didn’t want to do them because there was some work involved.
If you enjoy the job and the moneys good [zb] what other drivers think of it.

:smiley: :smiley: Brilliant advice thank’s very much

Thank’s for your advice spot on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How’s the agency managed to get your details ?