Can any one tell me

what the work situation is like in West Yorkshire. Im looking to move to the Normanton area ish in the summer. and would like to know how it is.
By that time i would have a shiny class 1 licence and a two year old slightly worn class 2 and im over 25.

Ta

its not that good around here mate, some agencies are dropping the rates for drivers, there is work, but it depends on what you want, if ya want distance, join a long que mate they are few and far between, day and nights is probably all there is, good luck with it mate

not fussed what work I do im willing to do anything, afterall its just a means to an end.
I just wanted to know if it could be any worse than here which is London. there is not that many lorry firms about and the cost of living is high

Its rough living there, even the Rottweilers walk round in two’s !!

its not that bad lol I would like to live in altoffs as apposed to ferry fryston. now that is a bit of a hole! still can’t be any worse than Croydon :smiley:

joedwyer1:
its not that bad lol I would like to live in altoffs as apposed to ferry fryston. now that is a bit of a hole! still can’t be any worse than Croydon :smiley:

i was born in croydon and i agree lol

try st omer recruitment mate at sheffield she does alot of work for warburtons at normi just type it into google youl find number plus shes stunning and has a rather nice set of breasticles lol

nice one :smiley: