Campillo palmera

is ther anyone on this site working for campillo palmera in murcia?im looking for work and been thinking of giving them a call.any info greatfully received.

You’re better off going up there in person. There’s a few other companies in very close proximity too you could also try.

Crapitrans :laughing:

I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago and they arent after anyone at the moment - it seems to be the case with everyone in the south of Spain. I am seriously considering going up north to look.

me too cant seem to get any joy my self …ffs :laughing:

hi i moved back from 18 mths ago have you tried apellian inmurcia they come to england and if you try up north pedrosa in roses employ english drivers alsotravilles in castillion

alf apsey Rosas, Alf. not rozzers. :laughing:
Just a Q ? Why do you want to duck 'n dive with these foreign geezers when the Brits pay top money…? Is it the romance of speaking lingo or a mortgage on the Spanish Main…? Everything has its sell-by & I think EU is the duck to avoid. Just my take on things. Not wanting to offend.

Hombre:
I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago and they arent after anyone at the moment - it seems to be the case with everyone in the south of Spain. I am seriously considering going up north to look.

While the situation in the north may be a bit better so is the competion for jobs. Irun for example is flooded with Portuguese who will drive day and night for 1800 euros a month :open_mouth: , there is also a regular influx of French from the Bayonne area looking for jobs because they cannot earn a decent wage in France so I wouldn´t look upon the north as being the promised land.

made spain my home 8 years ago,i love the country and the people,just finding hard to make ends meet right nowdont really want to go back to uk for work but if i must.

harry:
Just a Q ? Why do you want to duck 'n dive with these foreign geezers when the Brits pay top money…? Is it the romance of speaking lingo or a mortgage on the Spanish Main…? Everything has its sell-by & I think EU is the duck to avoid. Just my take on things. Not wanting to offend.

Its quite simple. Firstly I love Spain, the culture, countryside, food, people - the whole shooting match and it is my home - I feel comfortable here.

Britain might as you say “pay top money” but you also have to pay a lot more taxes both direct and indirect, the weather is largely miserable, you cant do or say anything for fear of being criticised or prosecuted by any number of jobsworths. Personally (and no offence intended) I think Britain is a dump and just the thought of going there makes me shudder.

Have’nt been down the bottom of Spain for a while, have got to go Calais to Malaga and then Gibraltar. Can I have a few recommendations as to best route, I was looking at Calais, Bordeaux, Madrid but am not sure.

Thanks

Hombre:

harry:

Its quite simple. Firstly I love Spain, the culture, countryside, food, people - the whole shooting match and it is my home - I feel comfortable here.

Britain might as you say “pay top money” but you also have to pay a lot more taxes both direct and indirect, the weather is largely miserable, you cant do or say anything for fear of being criticised or prosecuted by any number of jobsworths. Personally (and no offence intended) I think Britain is a dump and just the thought of going there makes me shudder.

I agree with you but if the chips go down too far then UK is the only country in the World that will look after you til the end of time. Its a wonderful country but as you say, PC Jobsworthy is the only industry that is still breaking all records for expansion here. For instance today it was reported that a local Police force spent £100K looking for a safety helmet that would fit over a Sikh cops turban ,Sadly they failed.The Libs have screwed us bigtime .The weather you can get used to.

There is also a bit of a furore with the Welsh at the moment. Apparently the Italians do not like being called Wops although Im sure there was a welsh wop on here once :stuck_out_tongue:

Hombre:

spoke to them today.there not hireing untill sept,keep looking.

www.campillopalmera.com

They must be doing something right. They’ve been at it some time now.