Campeys of selby - photos of the old Foden

Apologies for dragging this up again but I’ve just spotted something else to support the idea that it’s ex boc. The mirror brackets on mine are very unusual for a Foden, the only place I have seen them before is original foden works photos of boc S21’s…and here :slight_smile:

It was still there last time I past only a few weeks ago. Don’t think they’re overly interested in restoring it. She sure is a lovely old girl.

Just brought a fleet master that I think was campeys at sometime reg is vug100x was new to d&p transport in Leeds if anyone remembers it or has old pictures could you let me know planning on restoring it and would like to find out history of it to at sometime it has been stretched to a 6wheeler recovery truck

Where is this lorry parked up and is it still there

Where is this lorry parked up and is it still there

right here…

YO8 9PZ

LeeJ:
right here…

YO8 9PZ

Does anyone know if it’s for sale

not for sale as far as I know. Not sure what the intentions are with it to be honest.

By the looks of it the intentions are to leave it outside to rot! Fortunately the fibreglass cab helps a lot!

j_turner023:
By the looks of it the intentions are to leave it outside to rot! Fortunately the fibreglass cab helps a lot!

Hiya…the wooden door pillars don’t like been outside in the wet. just wait till you open a door and it falls on your shin.
ooooarrr
John

3300John:

j_turner023:

Hiya…the wooden door pillars don’t like been outside in the wet.
John

Haha I know that feeling. Our s21 had been stood out for some 30odd years with the window slightly open! The wood at the back of the cab had seen better days too!