Camilla!!!!

Isnt it shocking that Camilla has refused the queens wedding present of a chauffeur driven tour of the paris suburbs — how does she expect to gain her majestys trust and friendship by such blatant disregard to her feelings■■?

Please correct me if I have my facts wrong, but didnt charles want to marry camilla over 30 years ago, and wasn’t “allowed” to? Wasn’t he basically forced to marry Diana because she was younger, prettier, and more socially appropriate? Since they’re getting married after such a long term affair, obviously they love each other. It seems just a bit hypocritical for the Queen to be even slightly offended by Camilla’s refusal of a gift when they were forced to be apart for all those years. She’s apparently marrying for love… not money, status, or a free honeymoon. I think the Queen has only herself to blame if Camilla doesn’t trust her or want her friendship. 30 years of the Queen’s disapproval doesn’t go away by giving a gift. There has to be resentment… and understandably so.

Somehow Kate I think you missed the idea of this post! :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Whoosh… :wink:

where’s the tin’ at :question:

TC:
Isnt it shocking that Camilla has refused the queens wedding present of a chauffeur driven tour of the paris suburbs — how does she expect to gain her majestys trust and friendship by such blatant disregard to her feelings■■?

she refused as it was rumoured that you where the driver tc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Or Maybe…She didnt feel like getting ‘bumped’ off so early in her marriage I mean they even let Diana have a few years to enjoy herself before Her Majestys Military Inteligence section 6 (MI6) took care of her out spokeness.

Its a shame that the Royals have degraded themselves to such levels, Camila and Charles deserve each other so much that they should pack there bags and (zb) off to Australia…where just out of coincedience the REAL King of England lives.

All of the above can be proved…drop me a line if you want to know all the details.

Kal

edited for language mrs mix

TC:
Somehow Kate I think you missed the idea of this post! :smiley:

\

LOL what else is new… I miss alot of things lately… oh well :laughing: