Cameras in cab?

Take a pic of yourself in the cab from where the camera is, then mount the pic in front of the camera :smiley:

Get your phone and put it right by the camera, take photo, print then miniturize, stick on lens of company camera.All they will see is an empty drivers seat.

I am just thinking here ,why on earth would a boss want to look at a driver when he is well…just at work,I would have thought a boss would have better things to do.

fuse:
I am just thinking here ,why on earth would a boss want to look at a driver when he is well…just at work,I would have thought a boss would have better things to do.

Its a power obsessed society we live in now in the so called free west. In most cases it wont be one boss of his traditional haulage firm who’s spying on his drivers but a “safety department” at a large firm who have to justify their existence by coming up with new ways to catch drivers out doing the things that they deem to be unsafe, and thus continually justify their existence and demonstrate just how valuable the safety department really is when drivers are brought to account and reprimanded for any number of trivial “offences” that will be thought of and inflicted on the driver for no other reason than for the sake of doing so.

exit:
Take a pic of yourself in the cab from where the camera is, then mount the pic in front of the camera :smiley:

That is a fantastic idea, a bit like that film where they robbed the bank vault. :stuck_out_tongue: