Cambridgeshire hauliers of the 60's and 70's

Hi lads, am very new to this so forgive me if i mess up. I am very keen to get photo’s of old hauliers in the cambridgeshire area as i am making a private album for myself.
A few spring to mind ie: AA Griggs, Prime and Godfrey, Eric Wright, Turners and any of the produce firms around Chatteris the older the better but the 60’s or 70’s would be first class, thanks

you could also try to get some pics of Earith Fruit Packers ,long ago they had Sentinel,and BMC, Walter Game, big Leyland firm,Huckles of Somersham,Lots of Atkinsons,Larret and Byford,Leyland,Manchetts of Warboys,Leylands,Would be nice to see some there must be someone with a box under the bed somewhere full of photos. Just to be pedantic it was Prime Godfreys Son - the name of the firm.Cade Bros. from Ramsey also had a nice fleet at one time.

Thanks for that LB76, apart from Huckles i remember them all. I have got a list as long as your arm of old firms i would like to get pics of, so fingers crossed that somebody comes up with some. Once again thanks for the reply.

LB76:
you could also try to get some pics of Earith Fruit Packers ,long ago they had Sentinel,and BMC, Walter Game, big Leyland firm,Huckles of Somersham,Lots of Atkinsons,Larret and Byford,Leyland,Manchetts of Warboys,Leylands,Would be nice to see some there must be someone with a box under the bed somewhere full of photos. Just to be pedantic it was Prime Godfreys Son - the name of the firm.Cade Bros. from Ramsey also had a nice fleet at one time.